4x_01100011

Feb 13, 2019
i've been using a standard male necktie and the thick metal bar of my closet

i've read that it takes a few seconds to black out, and that 'stepping inside the noose guarantees no escape' but often i'm sitting there, just waiting to black out and then i'll have to stop because i've exceed my intended time frame for dying and have to try again the next day (i don't live alone). on my first attempt i felt woozy and lightheaded after. third attempt, i was kneeling forward for a while and wasn't close to blacking out.

in regards to the neckties, after tying them to the metal bar, and then making the noose for my neck, i'm wondering if it's because they're too short to be effective. in that instance, i found a skipping rope, but the rubber material makes it too elastic and slippery to maintain the knot.

i was thinking it might be that i'm not using the right amount of force appropriate for my body
here are my physical stats:

F /47kg or 103 pounds/164.5cm or 5'4

or maybe i've tied the rope wrong? for the metal bar ligature, i did one simple knot, and for the neck, just a simple slipknot. i know the simple knot on the bar may not be enough, but if i double knot it then the length of the remaining necktie will be too short to kill me (i think)

Reactions: Jewels, Deleted member 4993, Donewith_ and 2 others
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
I don't think the knot is the problem, maybe you're just not putting enough pressure on your carotid and jugular. Make sure you place it in the right spot and put weight into it. That's what I'd say, because you said you stayed there long past the time needed.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and 21Neberg
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
A necktie is not so good, it´s too wide, so it´s hard to get enough pressure to your ateries. Pressure is force per area, the wider the are is, where your body weight brings pressure to your neck, the less is the pressure. Cause the force is your body weight that will stay constant.

Reactions: lemmeeleev

4x_01100011

Feb 13, 2019
i use the thin end of the necktie, and i tried to place more pressure on my carotid and jugular as suggested, but i was kneeling there for a while and it took around 10 seconds to feel the blood rushing and my hearing to muffle. i stopped, because i thought i wasn't doing it right. all other threads haven spoken of 5-7 seconds where they blacked out, but it's taking way too long for me and i want to figure it out quickly.

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Try a rope then it will be quicker. Also the thin end is wider than a 10mm rope...

4x_01100011

Feb 13, 2019
i unfortunately don't have access to a rope as i'm being quietly watched by my family. ties and scarves are my only option

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Oh that´s bad.

4x_01100011

Feb 13, 2019
would a thick or thin leather belt suffice?

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
This could work better

4x_01100011

Feb 13, 2019
6944E1FC 04F7 45F9 92EA 56544E2A821D i think i found a good cloth belt for it. the picture isn't a good representation, but it's longer than all my other belts. hopefully it works!

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Semms like it would work. Wish you a quick and painless ahnging, maybe we´ll meet on the other side

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Seems so short how to you attach it to the bar in the closet? Just by tying a knot or double knot?

4x_01100011

Feb 13, 2019
you're right, it was too short.

this is the current tie setup i've been using but i can't pass out for some reason. now i think it's because i'm not pushing hard enough to stop my carotid

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    698 KB · Views: 125
Reactions: lemmeeleev and TheGoodGuy
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
So this has been my subjective experience with hanging: I've found that trying to gently ease my way into the "noose" is counterproductive. The slower you go, the more opportunity for blood to pool inside your head, thus causing emense pressure and pain. The veins in your neck (which carry blood away from your head, and back to the lungs for re-oxegenation) are superficial to the arteries (carotid). So, basically, once you have decided to ctb you should place as much pressure as you can bear, and do it quickly. Hope this was helpful.

• Love
Reactions: Ivenocare, lemmeeleev, crova and 2 others

4x_01100011

Feb 13, 2019
i put as much pressure as i could and for 10-15 seconds i felt pain as all the blood and pressure went to my brain? i'm seriously doing this all fucking wrong am i.

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
What if you use the tie to fix the belt to the bar? Then it would be long enough

Reactions: lemmeeleev and 4x_01100011

4x_01100011

Feb 13, 2019
i've attempted twice since yesterday, but my carotid artery is not cutting off. i'm using the cloth belt as the noose around my neck and attached it to the necktie so it's longer. not sure what i'm doing wrong sigh

Reactions: Marawa and lemmeeleev