synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
depression is caused my triggers, and i can usually discern what triggered my depression.

i started feeling "meh" 4th of july when i realized that i didn't have plans. no one invited me anywhere. i was at home, as i always am. and i didn't make plans either, because i was so busy. and i felt lonely. and sad.

and it just got worse from there.

rn, i am losing my shit. if i could, i'd order sn or find out how to get it so i could take it if shit hits the bed.

i mean i'm a fucking loser, i spend most of my time on the computer, playing dating sims, or watching tv. i mean i hang out with family, i text my bff and friends when i can. but i'm lonely. and it sucks.

i want to binge drink, binge eat, throw that up, spend all of my money, and then burn the world, and then die. that's how i feel right now.

and i feel like i have no life. i work and then hang out when i can. but like last semester i was working constantly. it was awful.

and yet the moon is so pretty...

• Hugs
Reactions: GreenTree, Praestat_Mori, feder and 1 other person
feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
That's awful to hear, you don't have friends, or is it that they don't invite you? Spending time at home is not a bad thing if you enjoy it, but if you want to go out with people, it sucks.
That doesn't mean you are a loser though maybe you can try to make some now friends or reconnect with old ones( i know it's hard if you have social anxiety). If your life is just work home work home it's easy to fall into a pit of sadness, maybe you can try going out in nature even if you are alone it might help you a bit.

The moon is amazing, I love looking at it as well, gives me a sense of comfort, it's just so beautiful.
Wishing you the best!

• Hugs
Reactions: synthcadia and Praestat_Mori
synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
i have friends, but they live in another state or another country. and with timezones and schedules and stuff it's harder to do stuff. i am trying to pull myself out of the hole. it's hard.

it's like i don't really have the motivation.

i could start by fixing my sleep….

and thank you for your reply

• Love
Reactions: feder
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
It's regrettable that you have to go through all of this. I feel quite similar to how you explained how you felt. If you want, i can send you a source for SN. I don't want you to go through this anymore, it sounds awful.

Reactions: synthcadia
synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
It's regrettable that you have to go through all of this. I feel quite similar to how you explained how you felt. If you want, i can send you a source for SN. I don't want you to go through this anymore, it sounds awful.
thank you. ❤️