U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
there's an interchange not far from where i live, it has two levels, the bottom level is a motorway. i am thinking of jumping at night when it is quieter, aware of news reports of people doing the same thing. my life has gone wrong, i screwed up in 2013 and was never able to get it to work since then. at this point it's just punch after punch, people have cut me off, lost all i had could have been and became this loser. i will probably make local news, don't want to but don't see a method i want to go for, i don't feel secure with SN. here we go

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: QueerMelancholy, AvwJ, houseofleaves and 3 others
L

lizzywizzy09

Arcanist
May 11, 2024
I hear you. My biggest fuckup was in 2011. I will be killing myself for that choice forever. I hope your suffering comes to an end soon.

• Love
Reactions: annointed_towers and Daryl72
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I hear you. My biggest fuckup was in 2011. I will be killing myself for that choice forever. I hope your suffering comes to an end soon.
thanks. the hardest thing about mine is the way i have been maligned in life as socially awkward, it's like i slipped something took control of my life and now i cracked every day. i am just ready to die now, ready to vanish, ready to crunch.

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09
L

lizzywizzy09

Arcanist
May 11, 2024
thanks. the hardest thing about mine is the way i have been maligned in life as socially awkward, it's like i slipped something took control of my life and now i cracked every day. i am just ready to die now, ready to vanish, ready to crunch.
My biggest regret (besides the previously mentioned) is letting anyone define me at all. That shit can break you. I wish things could have been better for us, I'm so sorry.

Reactions: annointed_towers and unabletocope
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
My biggest regret (besides the previously mentioned) is letting anyone define me at all. That shit can break you. I wish things could have been better for us, I'm so sorry.
I've also got my big regret from 2021 by losing.mt apartment by impulsively leaving to live with someone in another state. Never can recover as aim destined to end it all. Just need the wat out, and I'm gone.

Reactions: unabletocope
U

UtopianElephant

Student
Nov 26, 2022
It's unlikely that such bridges would be high enough while having no fences on them.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
It's unlikely that such bridges would be high enough while having no fences on them.
you might be right. i am aware of news reports of other people who have jumped from this location and died, not convinced it would work for me but we'll see, i am reconsidering taking an overdose