birdofafeather

birdofafeather

Just tired
Feb 12, 2023
Introduction, thoughts on methods and fears about CTB:
I'm still not sure of the method but I've had enough. I'm thinking either partial hanging or throat slitting, but if there's an easier method that doesn't really require me to but anything (due to limitations of people having access to my purchase records) I'd be so happy to have it. I don't want to traumatise anyone. I don't want to be in pain either. The final 7 minutes of brain activity terrify me, because what if time there is dilated and I'll have to spend an eternity in agony?

On the press and my identity:
I'm also a bit concerned because I'm in a rather prolific uni so the press will be all up in my business, and I know for sure they won't respect my name nor my identity. They won't respect me as a person either and will use it as smear tactics against the uni. I'll be buried under a name that isn't mine anymore, as the UK doesn't recognise non binary people. I'll be on the news and people will name me wrong and I won't be respected in death but I am just too tired to care at this point. Even if I write a note, or a book, more like idk, none of this will be amended.

On Loss:
I'll leave behind few people. Most of my friends got cut off about half a year ago. So there shouldn't be too big an impact. The people still around me though... I have created small trinkets with which to remember me. Hopefully it helps soothe the grieving process. I'm already so tired of grieving myself. I think it's now someone else's turn to take that burden. I've cut off all the people who would have followed in my footsteps so that they could come to their own decisions, and so I'm not responsible for their blood.

Final thoughts:
This has been a long time coming. I doubt anyone will be surprised. I honestly wish this was as easy as deciding not to wake up, and I'm tired of wishing of dying in an accident so people don't blame me for my passing. But it is my fault in the end. I deserve this. And I'll finally be free. I hope.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ctbsurvivor<3, WeepingWillow, MasochistFemboy and 1 other person
birdofafeather

birdofafeather

Just tired
Feb 12, 2023
Sounds more terrific 24 hours for indefinite years.
Yeah. It's weird. No matter which way you go, it's not certain that the agony will ever end. Perhaps agony is all I'm meant to be.

Reactions: Source Energy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Throat slitting sounds like such a horrific method to me, but of course it's very unfair how suicide is this difficult for us. I also just wish to never wake again, to me there is nothing that sounds more ideal than being able to peacefully and easily free myself from this existence, but unfortunately that's not the way that things are. We really shouldn't have to suffer in our last moments, but anyway I wish you the best.

LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
Yeah throat slitting is... difficult as fuck, to put it lightly. Unless you have a lot of experience with cutting, some benzos that don't relax muscles as much, and a lot of willpower... i really wouldn't recommend it. Can't speak for hanging though.

Unrelated, but nice Omori PfP. Is that from a specific AU?

birdofafeather

birdofafeather

Just tired
Feb 12, 2023
Yeah throat slitting is... difficult as fuck, to put it lightly. Unless you have a lot of experience with cutting, some benzos that don't relax muscles as much, and a lot of willpower... i really wouldn't recommend it. Can't speak for hanging though.

Unrelated, but nice Omori PfP. Is that from a specific AU?
It's official omocat merch art.
Ive tried throat slitting a few times and it's never worked out for me so I do want to do partial hanging, I'm just having trouble with it.

LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
huh. Never seen basil with an eyepatch before, neat.

Yeah it seems rather tricky. I'm sorry you feel like you have to do this.
i hope you manage to find some peace. in whatever way that may be.

I'm also concerned that they'll address me as my dead name and wrong pronouns, but... eh... I won't really be around to care.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WeepingWillow and birdofafeather
ctbsurvivor<3

ctbsurvivor<3

Audhd Chronic Pain Robot
Feb 28, 2023
If you're in uni right now, I'd honestly delay. School can be such a huge stressful awful thing as well as having career pressures from others, but school is very literally temporary. If you'd be happier dropping out and staking out your own path, absolutely do it.
I mainly say this because my close friends in college and i were all severely depressed and several suicidal if not just passively so. One friend ended up dropping out of school and was so much happier for it. He's still around today almost 5 years later, and while life is far from perfect (like me he is trans and autistic), he's in a lot better a place than he was then.
On the other hand, our close friend took her life and it was really rough on all of us, especially because the majority of what motivated her to do it had to do with school and career expectations.
Just please make sure you've exhausted all other options before you make this decision, it's way better to do something drastic and life-changing that you can eventually recover from than to go out prematurely.
Ultimately though it's your choice and I wish you peace however you go. Just definitely avoid throat cutting, chances of success are low and chances of instead creating a more painful and difficult life for yourself or even a slow painful death are very high.