• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

MettleSpirit41

Jun 2, 2024
So I am new here, this is my second post. In my first post I was rooting for Potassium Chloride injection for a way to ctb (I really don't know what this means, but I see everyone using the term 'ctb' instead of passing or d*ath or dy**g, so I am using it here. Feel free to educate me about that. P.S. I have come up with a full form of my own for it which is 'cutting the bullshit') that might look normal, but I was made aware of the many problems that I would face if I chose that route. So I kept researching and came across a tree called Cerbera Odollam aka "suic*de tree". This tree has a fruit which at its core contains a highly toxic large seed which gives the tree its infamous name. It has a toxin called cerberin which affects the cardiovascular system.

While I still need to do much research, I genuinely believe this is a very good method to make it look like a natural heart attack, because where I am from there is only one test through which this toxin could be detected in the body, but that is also only possible when the patient informs that they have ingested this seed. (I am still not entirely sure about its undetectability, so I need to do more research on that, but other than that, this seems like a promising way)

So I believe this method could be it. Just like I said in my previous post, I plan on taking a very high dose of this along with some other medications to counter other symptoms such as nausea and vomiting and some sleep medicines to knock me out.

Here is the link to an article about the tree for more information.
https://www.webmd.com/first-aid/cerbera-odollam-tree-poisoning

• Informative
Reactions: astr4 and demitriusmigsysvotf
demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023
So I am new here, this is my second post. In my first post I was rooting for Potassium Chloride injection for a way to ctb (I really don't know what this means, but I see everyone using the term 'ctb' instead of passing or d*ath or dy**g, so I am using it here. Feel free to educate me about that. P.S. I have come up with a full form of my own for it which is 'cutting the bullshit') that might look normal, but I was made aware of the many problems that I would face if I chose that route. So I kept researching and came across a tree called Cerbera Odollam aka "suic*de tree". This tree has a fruit which at its core contains a highly toxic large seed which gives the tree its infamous name. It has a toxin called cerberin which affects the cardiovascular system.

While I still need to do much research, I genuinely believe this is a very good method to make it look like a natural heart attack, because where I am from there is only one test through which this toxin could be detected in the body, but that is also only possible when the patient informs that they have ingested this seed. (I am still not entirely sure about its undetectability, so I need to do more research on that, but other than that, this seems like a promising way)

So I believe this method could be it. Just like I said in my previous post, I plan on taking a very high dose of this along with some other medications to counter other symptoms such as nausea and vomiting and some sleep medicines to knock me out.

Here is the link to an article about the tree for more information.
https://www.webmd.com/first-aid/cerbera-odollam-tree-poisoning
For me it sounds like a nice plan. You have a very original method of ctb. But why you want it look like something natural?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If curious as to why you suddenly dies, someone would notice the injection site.
They might also wonder why your chemistry is so far off the norm.
Do not worry about this. It is just a distraction from real problems and solutions.

M

MettleSpirit41

Jun 2, 2024
For me it sounds like a nice plan. You have a very original method of ctb. But why you want it look like something natural?
Me being the failure that I am I have troubled my family and my mom enough already and it would just destroy them to know that I k*lled myself. They will still be devastated when I will be gone and many changes and arrangements would be needed for them to settle down and life to get back to somewhat of a normal version, but if it looks natural, they would require much less time to come to terms with it and also they would not hate me. (I hate myself for thinking all this :( )

Also, please tell me where I can find the full form of ctb. I see everyone using it, I don't know its meaning yet and its bothering me. Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf
tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
please tell me where I can find the full form of ctb.
CTB has various meanings, like catch the bus, or cease to breathe, but basically it means to die by suicide.
Here's a big list of common acronyms here:

Reactions: MettleSpirit41