• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

lackadazeE

lackadazeE

Jul 29, 2023
I've been feeling like things are crawling on me in bed for a week now and I searched around and found some brown and white things that I think might be bed bugs I'm too scared to look up pictures because i have a phobia of all insects and I'm just freaking out right now crying. I don't know what to do to think I've been sleeping with them and they could be everywhere and even after taking a shower I still feel like they are crawling on me. I feel like the only way I can get out of this is to end my life and I really am not prepared for that right now. If anyone has advice or something please share I'm going crazy. I can't even sleep on the couch. I just want everything to stop I wish I didn't exist. Its almost 3am for me and I know I'm not gonna be able to sleep at all I'm so exhausted

• Hugs
Reactions: Thalassa, Ash, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
They have a uniquely stinky smell when you squish them, if you don't wish to look at pictures. You should contact pest control of your area asap as they are hard to get rid of on your own. Clean every thing at once. I've lived with them for a year, the whole block of our dormitory was infested with them, it was hell!

Edit: until you get a solution, sleep with the light on. It helps.

• Informative
Reactions: Thalassa, Ash and Praestat_Mori
K

Kavka

Student
Jun 11, 2024
Oh no, panic!

Have you noticed any rusty or reddish stains or dark spots on your sheets?

Bed bugs are brown/reddish and juvenile bed bugs (nymphs) are smaller, translucent or whitish-yellow in colour. If the things you found don't really match these sizes and colours (i.e. a larger whitish thing), then it's probably not bed bugs.

Thinking you have bed bugs and feeling like they're crawling all over you (even after a shower) is more evidence that you're freaking out than that there are actually bed bugs. I don't mean to trivialize your problem, but I feel like a bed bug panic is unfortunately a rite of passage for the neurotic. I know I've been there.

Is there anything you can do right now to distract yourself and calm down a bit? Maybe play some video games or watch a TV series? Maybe it's still possible to sleep (on the couch) afterwards, or if you're brave, have a better look to get rid of the uncertainty. Even in the worst case scenario, you can get rid of bed bugs.

Reactions: Thalassa and Praestat_Mori
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I thought I had them at one point. Possibly after staying in a hotel. Maybe they came home with me on my luggage. Have you been bitten?

This is what I did though:

You can buy big zip up bags to completely encase your mattress in.

You can buy powders and sprays to kill them. Take the mattress off the bed and put it in the bag. Thoroughly clean the bed and carpet. Use the spray or powder down the edges.

If your bed has legs, stand them in plastic cups- to prevent them crawling up the legs. You can actually buy plastic trays for this.

There's a bunch of stuff you can buy to try and deal with them. But yeah, it is really stressful. I'm sorry. Have you noticed any rusty coloured stains anywhere?

Reactions: Thalassa and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think it's not worth to kys if there're bed bugs. Ask an exterminator or change all your bed stuff. It's not worth to kys for that!!!

Reactions: Thalassa
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
buy powders
the powder is diatomaceous earth. it's food grade and can be spread safely enough, but very drying on the skin and eyes. a very light powder that effectively dehydrates the insects that touches it. this can easily kill any insects in your room or house that touches it along with their eggs. i applied this on my cat once to try when he got fleas and thin layer all over my floor -- killed all of them without needing expensive flea medication.

i would say this is your solution for your fear of insects. when applying it, wear a mask as it can irritate your lungs if you inhale too much. also wear goggles as the powder will linger in the air if you apply it too aggressively causing it to poof up.
leave it for a few days, then vacuum all of it. reapply on certain areas as a precaution if you want.

• Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep and pthnrdnojvsc
T

Thalassa

Jul 24, 2018
I've been feeling like things are crawling on me in bed for a week now and I searched around and found some brown and white things that I think might be bed bugs I'm too scared to look up pictures because i have a phobia of all insects and I'm just freaking out right now crying. I don't know what to do to think I've been sleeping with them and they could be everywhere and even after taking a shower I still feel like they are crawling on me. I feel like the only way I can get out of this is to end my life and I really am not prepared for that right now. If anyone has advice or something please share I'm going crazy. I can't even sleep on the couch. I just want everything to stop I wish I didn't exist. Its almost 3am for me and I know I'm not gonna be able to sleep at all I'm so exhausted
Are finances a constraint right now? If not, or if you can use a credit card, my advice is to call an exterminator. That's what my sister did when she had bed bugs. If you're feeling up to it, I would check Yelp and try to find one with good reviews. If you're not feeling up to doing reaseach on Yelp, then just call an exterminator. They can tell you if you have bed bugs or not and then treat your place for them if you do.