_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
just had another setback, dont want to talk about it now, but i hate this unfair system.. im thinking about preparing my ctb kit tonight just in case, i want to leave so bad, this system abusing those who are in their worst..:(

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, puppy9, Brink and 3 others
T

ThreeWords

“And the Sea, my friend, does not dream of you”
Jul 27, 2020
Setbacks happen, but sometimes they can be horrible to deal with. I hope you can have a think and find some peace, in whatever you decide. It's ok not to want to talk about your circumstances of course, but remember you're not alone even if it's just for a random chat

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
Happens to the best of us...it's true, I dislike how everything is set up to take advantage of the unlucky and the ones who were ruined by others...give yourself a bit of time to think once you finish organising everything, and when you finally and truly decide, go for it. You can try waiting to see if you manage to get something good in life that'll give you hope, but I understand very well if you'd rather not. Good luck with everything, Minsk :) I do hope someday you'll get what life never gave you

• Love
Reactions: ThreeWords and _Minsk