C

cyanol

Looking for my place
Nov 30, 2021
Not my own family or relatives. I was lucky enough to have loving parents, but they are in NO ways similar to me. Same with relatives. They have never understood me. I even think I might have been adopted.

I have no real friend; I know that they will eventually leave, because of who I am. And I'm not even funny.

I had a wide variety of interests such as art, game, science, medicine, philosophy... but never went deep. Every knowledge and experience is shallow. Although some parts of me are 'okay', never have been very good at one.

I know that I have psychological problems, but never found matching criteria on DSM. Not any version of it. Same with ICD, if you don't count 'unspecified'.

I struggle to interact with people, and sometimes miss social cues... but honestly, I can't stand being close to that awkward people, for example autistic ones. I figured my way of functioning is different from theirs. So what approach should I take (or suggest to a doctor) to fix myself? I don't know! As I said above.
(I assume that there are many people on here who actually have the diagnosis. Sorry for being rude. My excuse is that this is literally the only place where I can be myself)

I personally hate how my life has become, but I'm afraid that I did have some luck in my life. So neither the group of failures, nor the happy group, would I belong to.

I'm not good at being good. Nor am I good at being evil. I am disliked by both sides.

And I don't care much about my country's culture, or the other countries... Also I am fairly different from the stereotype of my race.

The only option left is dissappearing into the void. It will perfectly match my life, full of wandering.

Maybe I could belong here, on this forum...?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Efilismislife, artificial_ineptness, _Minsk and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know I do not belong anywhere in this world, I belong in the eternal nothingness. I never should have been born. Maybe some people are just not meant for this world. I wish you the best.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: artificial_ineptness, Dead Meat, Life sucks and 4 others
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Once upon a time I sort of did but then I found myself cast away… It's painful on the outside looking in at the party

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, meetapple, Life sucks and 2 others
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
Sanctioned Suicide seems to be a place for people who do not belong anywhere.

Reactions: artificial_ineptness, _Minsk, miserableforever and 8 others
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Not my own family or relatives. I was lucky enough to have loving parents, but they are in NO ways similar to me. Same with relatives. They have never understood me. I even think I might have been adopted.

I have no real friend; I know that they will eventually leave, because of who I am. And I'm not even funny.

I had a wide variety of interests such as art, game, science, medicine, philosophy... but never went deep. Every knowledge and experience is shallow. Although some parts of me are 'okay', never have been very good at one.

I know that I have psychological problems, but never found matching criteria on DSM. Not any version of it. Same with ICD, if you don't count 'unspecified'.

I struggle to interact with people, and sometimes miss social cues... but honestly, I can't stand being close to that awkward people, for example autistic ones. I figured my way of functioning is different from theirs. So what approach should I take (or suggest to a doctor) to fix myself? I don't know! As I said above.
(I assume that there are many people on here who actually have the diagnosis. Sorry for being rude. My excuse is that this is literally the only place where I can be myself)

I personally hate how my life has become, but I'm afraid that I did have some luck in my life. So neither the group of failures, nor the happy group, would I belong to.

I'm not good at being good. Nor am I good at being evil. I am disliked by both sides.

And I don't care much about my country's culture, or the other countries... Also I am fairly different from the stereotype of my race.

The only option left is dissappearing into the void. It will perfectly match my life, full of wandering.

Maybe I could belong here, on this forum...?
I can somewhat relate.. im diagnosed with PDD-NOS which is part of the autism spectrum.. i dont get body language or dumno if i even gettit ,is people doing weird body movements like just say whats on your mind instead of making others having to guess what mood you're in or what not.. i feel for the fixing yourself part.. when was in school is like people looking at me as someone or something that needs fixing.. later the therapist told my psychologist i usstoo see that told my mammy that im falling between the cracks.. i also feel the part of people leaving you.. i have those thoughts too.. like whats even so special about me that someone would wanna befriend me ? You can be extremely friendly and kind and people may still end up not wanting be friends with you.. do you also tend to get too attached to other people or things ? I always have this dillema in the back of my mind: be myself and pay a price OR be like everyone else in order to fit in (which also comes with a set of downsides ,too ) sorry you feel all this im sure you could find belonging in here

• Hugs
Reactions: artificial_ineptness, Dead Meat, Life sucks and 1 other person
Bayer

Bayer

brasileiro fodido
Nov 25, 2021
life events happen arbitrarily, some people think they have the power to choose, but no one does.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Life sucks and cyanol
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I don't belong anywhere. I'm a lost and lonely consciousness in this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: artificial_ineptness and Dead Meat
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
I never feel like I belong anywhere. I'm tired of trying to fit in.

• Hugs
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I belong on this website. That's about it.

• Hugs
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
I never belonged anywhere. Everywhere I've been I always felt I was on the outside looking in at everybody else enjoying life,but could never be one of them

• Hugs
Reactions: artificial_ineptness and Deadweight