eclipsee99

eclipsee99

You’re a sky full of stars~
Nov 20, 2020
If only I found this forum earlier, I'd probably have SN by now, and I wouldn't be here.

But alas, I discovered SN during the time the majority of sellers stopped. Then I tried moving onto partial hanging, wanted to wait for the new year, and then the UK prime minister announces a lockdown. I can't afford to get discovered before I'm gone.

Just wish I had SN. I know I'm not the only one, but it still sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: tlsnih, DivineMedicus, KleinerWolf and 5 others
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
I'm not quite in the same boat, but SN isn't an option for me either and it really sucks. While I'm in the US and I'm pretty sure it's available, I can't take any kind of dopamine blocker. I have a very sensitive stomach and will no doubt vomit without it.

• Hugs
Reactions: eclipsee99
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
I'm not quite in the same boat, but SN isn't an option for me either and it really sucks. While I'm in the US and I'm pretty sure it's available, I can't take any kind of dopamine blocker. I have a very sensitive stomach and will no doubt vomit without it.
It's very common for people to vomit with SN, and even people with the antiemetics do it. Usually a second dose is prepared to take if/after you puke the first one up. Could still possibly be an option for you?

Anyways, I might be wrong but @BehindTheWall did you have a source of SN for people outside the US?

eclipsee99

eclipsee99

Nov 20, 2020
I can't take any kind of dopamine blocker. I have a very sensitive stomach and will no doubt vomit without it.
I'm sorry to hear that. I feel like there's always something getting in the way for all of us, even those who have already CTB'ed. I hope whatever you decide, works out for you in the end x
Anyways, I might be wrong but @BehindTheWall did you have a source of SN for people outside the US?
Really? If that is the case I would love it if they could PM me. No worries if they don't have a source tho

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Really? If that is the case I would love it if they could PM me. No worries if they don't have a source tho
I'm not 100% sure if they have one but they're the only person I can think of to ask lol. Also their account says from France so I assume it's probably late over there dunno when they will be on next.

eclipsee99

eclipsee99

Nov 20, 2020
I'm not 100% sure if they have one but they're the only person I can think of to ask lol. Also their account says from France so I assume it's probably late over there dunno when they will be on next.
Yeah that's true. Suppose all I can do is be hopeful. Thanks for the help regardless :)

• Hugs
Reactions: lucacaro
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
It's very common for people to vomit with SN, and even people with the antiemetics do it. Usually a second dose is prepared to take if/after you puke the first one up. Could still possibly be an option for you?

I've considered that. I figure though that once I vomit, as soon as I take in anymore, I'll just immediately vomit that up too. I wonder if it's possible to eventually reach a lethal amount even if you're vomiting most of it up, if you just keep drinking more?

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
I've considered that. I figure though that once I vomit, as soon as I take in anymore, I'll just immediately vomit that up too. I wonder if it's possible to eventually reach a lethal amount even if you're vomiting most of it up, if you just keep drinking more?
I mean I assume even if you puke some of it's going to stay or get in your system. You're taking like 20-25 grams of the stuff when you only need a couple for it to be lethal. I think most people are good to go with just two doses, even after puking.

(had to repost reply lol)

Reactions: ohhgeeitsme
Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
I'm in the same position as you and understand your frustrations and disappointment. While I have managed to order from 3 places, I think one ripped me off (tracking number isn't legit), one has a tracking number but it's a pre-shipping label so the shipping company hasn't received it yet after 10 days, and the third hasn't even shipped it yet.

Also all of the companies are in the US so I have to worry about it getting through customs not to mention I need it in less than 2 weeks. So yeah, I'm screwed.

Like you if I had known earlier it would have been easier to get or at least I'd have the time to wait for it.

Sadly I can't recommend any of the places to other people because at this point I don't know if any of them are even legit.

I wish you the best of luck though and hope things work out.

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
This forum seems to focus on two methods in the PPH: N and SN

There are more drug methods such as the amitriptyline cocktail and chloroquine cocktail. If you want to look into different methods, I would download the PPH and read it.

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Yes but problem with other drug cocktails is accessibility I guess... SN by far is relatively easily available in most countries

Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
Don't forget amitriptyline can take anywhere from 12+24hrs to take effect which is a very long time and requires a fair amount of Valium and sleeping pills to put you to sleep long enough that you don't experience any of the effect. That time frame can also make it hard to stay hidden and not get discovered at the wrong time.