• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

jyko

jyko

Here in night city
Aug 13, 2023
For context I believe I have sourced some good SN doing alot of research and deciphering of my own here, just need to test and then after that prepare everything else (ae and a decent hotel spot). The side effects don't sound too dissimilar from alot of my daily life anyway (recovering severe alcoholic with constant near death dehydration, tachycardia, throwing up, malnutrition weakness and dizziness etc, the works) so I'm content and not scared at all for what's to come. Poison don't scare me I drink it every day lol

But thats the problem. I've given my body an ultimate end scenario and it doesn't like it. So most of the day I sit in this apathetic state but for some very few moments my body reminds me of all the things I used to like in the past - artists, video games, music itself, youtubers, things that I used to RELY on to stay alive in the past that faded and gave me clarity to work this plan out. But these moments are getting stronger and stronger and its pissing me off because I've deliberately fucked my life up so I can't go back - cut connections, landed myself in bad debt (thousands of pounds) , no job, no prospects, just nothing. Nothing. And so it annoys me SO BAD that my brain is like

"But what about *x artist?* or creator? you'll miss them right? You like them so much you'll never hear them again"

"What about playing that game again? That new album coming? You have a concert booked for March you booked a while ago, don't you wanna finally see it?"

like.... NO. I CANT AND I DONT. none of it matters. You're coping. Shut up. I need to figure out how to train my SI out because that mf is annoyingly strong and I'm tired of it. Just let me go. Let. Me. Go. You've suffered a life of abuse and you wanna stay because pretty dancing man on the screen is cool to you? You sound absolutely insane and pathetic. Christ above. How do I make it stooopppp

• Hugs
Reactions: pretzelsandballoons and pthnrdnojvsc
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
Believe it or not but what you used to rely on is pretty much no different than me. I have no direction in my existence, I don't know what I'm doing anymore and have failed socially leading me to live for what I like exclusively. Which is games pretty much. One of my regrets for as stupid as it seems would be to not be able to play a ton of games I wanted to play.

• Hugs
Reactions: jyko
jyko

jyko

Here in night city
Aug 13, 2023
Believe it or not but what you used to rely on is pretty much no different than me. I have no direction in my existence, I don't know what I'm doing anymore and have failed socially leading me to live for what I like exclusively. Which is games pretty much. One of my regrets for as stupid as it seems would be to not be able to play a ton of games I wanted to play.
i really deeply understand this for you. ive had some similar thoughts. like, "when i ctb it kinda sucks i wont see some more games or wont be able to play those few games ive been looking at". i dont think its stupid (which is hypocritical since i criticized myself but hey, dont we all) i think we all tend to latch onto at least SOMETHING to keep going, and for some of us its games/music/tv shows/films/youtube whatever. i feel such a deep connection to some games it feels like i belong there, not here. All to say we are in similar boats and i do get it.

• Hugs
Reactions: SoulWhisperer