• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nullusvitae

Feb 27, 2020
I can't do this anymore.

I'm 26 and stuck in a house in the middle of nowhere with my so-called family after moving back in after university last year. I have no friends or opportunities of any kind and am seen as nothing but an inconvenience. I have acted as a counsellor for every one else in my family but can't get any support back in return. I have put so much time and effort into researching their different conditions and trying to get them to realise the mistakes they are making and to seek help, but they'd rather just take their frustrations out on me, their pride is more important to them. I am outnumbered against their united front who would rather just bury their heads in the sand. My own attempts to get medical support have been completely fruitless, anyone I spoke to would just read from a stereotypical script and ignore anything I said that wasn't on it. I was meant to start private therapy this week as I felt like that was my last option, but now with the virus I can't even get help if I pay for it.

So that's me, I've been isolated for months on end with only alcoholics, narcissists and conceited cunts for company, the only other contact I have being calls to the samaritans when I'm at my absolute lowest. I've been waiting for so long for this joke of an existence to get good and I'm finally out of patience.

Please help me get out of this hell.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Mooshi, WinterFaust, Walilamdzi and 7 others
A

almost ded

Apr 9, 2020
I can't do this anymore.

I'm 26 and stuck in a house in the middle of nowhere with my so-called family after moving back in after university last year. I have no friends or opportunities of any kind and am seen as nothing but an inconvenience. I have acted as a counsellor for every one else in my family but can't get any support back in return. I have put so much time and effort into researching their different conditions and trying to get them to realise the mistakes they are making and to seek help, but they'd rather just take their frustrations out on me, their pride is more important to them. I am outnumbered against their united front who would rather just bury their heads in the sand. My own attempts to get medical support have been completely fruitless, anyone I spoke to would just read from a stereotypical script and ignore anything I said that wasn't on it. I was meant to start private therapy this week as I felt like that was my last option, but now with the virus I can't even get help if I pay for it.

So that's me, I've been isolated for months on end with only alcoholics, narcissists and conceited cunts for company, the only other contact I have being calls to the samaritans when I'm at my absolute lowest. I've been waiting for so long for this joke of an existence to get good and I'm finally out of patience.

I'am cryng. fuck.. my situation is diferent, but Iam 29yo fuck up human. virus to closed my options to get help. And I tried. few times. just my luck, that lowest point off my live just happens now. yeay. they just tell my to wait. and work. fuck, this is two things I am good at it, but fuck them even worse. yea. mine situation is even better (I think), but enyways I will by gone soon, at least I hoope. Soory for my English, never give I dam abaut grammar, thoouths is moore inmportant. wish you well, no matter what will happen

• Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust and mediocre
Deleted member 16907

Deleted member 16907

<3
Apr 7, 2020
Try to do things that'll keep you productive and not think about suicide. Be with an animal if you have one, take a nice walk outside and enjoy the fresh air and nature. Talk to your parents about how you feel about them taking their frustrations out on you. Since the private therapy isn't open due to the virus I would suggest continuing to talk to the Samaritans or talk to the Crisis text line by texting HOME to 741741, or simply calling the lifeline. If you are in immediate danger of harming yourself the National Suicide Prevention lifeline will make sure you are safe and taken care of. Please be honest with them on how your feeling.
If you need anything message me. I do respect your decision but I am not going to help you die or provide methods.

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
H

Hoopali

Apr 6, 2020
I can't do this anymore.

Sorry to hear this @nullusvitae (nice name btw).

My counsellor still has sessions but I now connect with her over Zoom as she is not allowed to do face to face during current situation. It's a bit weird but better than nothing. Can you not get help that way?

Are you in the uk? As there is a listing online of therapists etc in UK where you can read a little about them before you book - you may be able to get an online session with one of those. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link but I will anyway it's https://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/

You can even use filter to narrow down what you're looking for.

Hope that helps, if you need to chat, we're all here :heart: :hug:

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
A

almost ded

Apr 9, 2020
how yoy guys can hope fore some help? how much time you have to be when you understand that you are no good, or live is no good for you? I mean 1. ear. 5. 10 ? 50? my line is 15. or 10. sorry Iam just sad and my English writing is not werry good.

A

almost ded

Apr 9, 2020
I just took to my dadd. he want my in hospitapal. I cant say I don't, but it will buy just misery off myne, going to misery off hospital. wtf. why.. whyyy..,.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
A

almost ded

Apr 9, 2020
I live in Lithuania, where da fuck I can get sn? any Lithuanians here? I saw one, wonder is he/she still alive...