ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
As much as I've tried and wanted to try and loaded and attempted.. I feel like I'm the feline girl that calls wolf because my SI says nope don't pull the trigger. So my mind needs something less abrupt and loud. I'm almost desperate enough to try SN again.

I'm half tempted to get a partner in it but.... oh yeah

I got separated from my job because I wasn't a runner. (Meaning I couldn't go super fast)

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, LionsTigersAndBears and hʚll
ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
Why not N
I am definitely gonna try to get my own. I tried to go in with someone because I just can't figure out crypto currency (also my job was so demanding I literally couldn't spare thr time to learn) so I went in with a person to get it and ship to me ... I'm hoping he didn't bail with the money (its fine if he did I just want to know) so I plan either to move to the Netherlands or try again

S

slyna

Student
Jul 30, 2021
I am definitely gonna try to get my own. I tried to go in with someone because I just can't figure out crypto currency (also my job was so demanding I literally couldn't spare thr time to learn) so I went in with a person to get it and ship to me ... I'm hoping he didn't bail with the money (its fine if he did I just want to know) so I plan either to move to the Netherlands or try again
You know you can buy it over the counter in some countries like Mexico

ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
No I didn't ! I never had the ability to travel so that's a new one for me

hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
hi. i'm sorry you're struggling with si. i'm choosing sn because it's easier to trick your si compared to other methods.

i'm almost desperate enough to try SN again.

have you already attempted with sn? if so, what went wrong?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Tfw no feline gf.
Tfw no ursine gf.

U

upthedownescalatorr

Jul 24, 2021
Crypto is a lot simpler to use than people assume. Once you've set up a wallet on your computer and registered with an exchange like Kraken it's more or less as straightforward as any other online transactions.

ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
hi. i'm sorry you're struggling with si. i'm choosing sn because it's easier to trick your si compared to other methods.

have you already attempted with sn? if so, what went wrong?
yes I did , i got saved. I can actually show you that story .. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-failed-attempt-october-2019.67515/#post-1259387
Crypto is a lot simpler to use than people assume. Once you've set up a wallet on your computer and registered with an exchange like Kraken it's more or less as straightforward as any other online transactions.
I will try again.

• Hugs
Reactions: hʚll
U

upthedownescalatorr

Jul 24, 2021
yes I did , i got saved. I can actually show you that story .. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-failed-attempt-october-2019.67515/#post-1259387

I will try again.
Pm me if you need any help

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is hard to overcome the SI, as us humans are programmed to live, I understand. I'm sorry you are suffering, I wish you well.