• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
My town has gone to shit. I'm in Canada and every weekend I hear gun shots. Folks are constantly passed out on the streets, high off their minds. On fb in a local neighborhood group I figured out that there's a fent dealer right down the fuckin street. The problem is I stumbled across the dealer bc someone else in the neighborhood group was shaming them and all their customers. The poster said they plan on recording / posting the people daily.

Plus I don't even know how tf I would contact the dealer. It's an apartment building and in the video I could figure out which floor the dealer was on but no clue of the actual apartment number. I have no idea how to approach any of this.
Personally what have/would you do(ne)? Are there other ways I contact dealers in my town without locals knowing it's me? I have younger family members that sometimes run w these group and i absolutely can not let them see me.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, not-2-b-the-answer and davidtorez
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Stay the F away.

Reactions: Lady Laudanum, GoatHerder, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
You want a peaceful death, not a potentially torturous one. These drug house lords don't play.

Reactions: Lady Laudanum, GoatHerder, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
You can't just roll up to homies house asking for F. That's putting yourself in a potentially very dangerous situation.

Also be careful buying stuff off the street.. you never know what's in it. I've accidentally ODd oh H and F from the street.. both so painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lady Laudanum, MatrixPrisoner, GoatHerder and 1 other person

May 28, 2021
It sounds like you live in a bad neighbourhood. If so, I would just ask around and maybe offer a fiver to anyone who could lead me to a dealer--just since you asked what I would do. I'm considering going out on fentanyl, too.

• Hugs
Reactions: mistymoo, GoatHerder and not-2-b-the-answer
S

Suspect_Device

Student
Jul 10, 2022
My town has gone to shit. I'm in Canada and every weekend I hear gun shots. Folks are constantly passed out on the streets, high off their minds. On fb in a local neighborhood group I figured out that there's a fent dealer right down the fuckin street. The problem is I stumbled across the dealer bc someone else in the neighborhood group was shaming them and all their customers. The poster said they plan on recording / posting the people daily.

Plus I don't even know how tf I would contact the dealer. It's an apartment building and in the video I could figure out which floor the dealer was on but no clue of the actual apartment number. I have no idea how to approach any of this.
Personally what have/would you do(ne)? Are there other ways I contact dealers in my town without locals knowing it's me? I have younger family members that sometimes run w these group and i absolutely can not let them see me.
Ask one of the fucked up people to split a bag with you and say you'll pay. They might just keep the money but a smarter junkie might see you as a potential cash cow and bring a small portion back for you.

Reactions: mistymoo, GoatHerder and CocoToxBase
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
Ask one of the fucked up people to split a bag with you and say you'll pay. They might just keep the money but a smarter junkie might see you as a potential cash cow and bring a small portion back for you.
probably a good idea. staying away from potential dangerous situations and also making third party connections to the F.

A dealer isn't going to sell you F if you don't look like a drug addict if anything they'll probably just think your a set up.

• Informative
Reactions: mistymoo, Lady Laudanum, GoatHerder and 2 others
TakeMeToHeaven

TakeMeToHeaven

Jul 25, 2024
is overdosing on fentanyl peaceful?

Reactions: Velvet Fortress and GoatHerder
S

SickNSad2024

Jun 3, 2024
You can't just roll up to homies house asking for F. That's putting yourself in a potentially very dangerous situation.

Also be careful buying stuff off the street.. you never know what's in it. I've accidentally ODd oh H and F from the street.. both so painful.
what do you experience that is painful when OD on H and F? asking for a friend.

Reactions: GoatHerder
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
what do you experience that is painful when OD on H and F? asking for a friend.
According to 90% of ppl on this thread, it should not be painful. Meaning I more than likely had H and F that wasn't pure bc I bought it from a street desler

• Informative
Reactions: mistymoo and GoatHerder
M

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
It sounds like you live in a bad neighbourhood. If so, I would just ask around and maybe offer a fiver to anyone who could lead me to a dealer--just since you asked what I would do. I'm considering going out on fentanyl, too.
It's sad bc it wasn't always this way. I've lived in this house for over 15 years :(
That's a really good idea tho. I genuinely might do this. I'm just scared shitless of being raped, otherwise I'd just turn up to a trap house with a bb gun and let them take me out. Just like I see with cops in America

Thank you everyone for your input. Ultimately I know this isn't smart but I'm running out of options. Going out with a bang on h or f seems the most enjoyable in my mind. I've oded on other meds and up until the vomiting it was great. I just need something stronger

needthebus

needthebus

Apr 29, 2024
You want a peaceful death, not a potentially torturous one. These drug house lords don't play.

they may not even kill you, just beat you to incredible pulp

i don't deal drugs, but if i did, i would never want people to approach where i lived to buy. it's so risky for them to have people going there to buy drugs. they also may be paranoid and on drugs.

it would be so stupid to buy drugs that way. do not do it.