Meowers

Meowers

Sep 13, 2024
I still want to experience life. To watch the sunset with my cat beside me, to eat lots of delicious food. Want to meet new people, to travel the world. Maybe go on a date or two. But my desire to live is slowly fading away each day. I think my time is about to end soon, I can't stop my own self from killing myself. Life is painful, suffering from sexual and emotional abuse for 20 years up until now. I don't think I can take this anymore. It's like someone's strangling my heart, constricting my throat. It's so painful. It hurts very much, it's really, really painful. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts.

I just want to live a normal life. Suicide doesn't seem to be something that I would choose do, rather, it's something my mentally ill mind is forcing me to do. All I want in life is for this pain to end. God, why does this invinsible pain hurts so damn much? It's so painful. It hurts my heart how I have to keep quiet about this damn pain when around others.

• Hugs
Reactions: maneose, Praestat_Mori, Aether333 and 5 others
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
What do you think normal life is like? Is the moment you get things that "normal people" should have? For "normal people "to validate that- or not to. There's no normal people, people are only acting. They either give you thumps up, or thumps down. People who use the word normal are only lying to to themselves and others. It's not good way to aproach the situation, just to feel "normal".

Last edited:
Reactions: Aether333 and derpyderpins
Meowers

Meowers

Sep 13, 2024
What do you think normal life is like? Is the moment you get things that "normal people" should have?
A life without being sexually or emotionally abused frequently. So probably yes.

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack and derpyderpins
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
A life without being sexually or emotionally abused frequently. So probably yes.
It's pretty ironic that in order to be free, you have to be vulnerable to feed yourself to others' desires.

Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Have you gotten away from the abuser? I'd say that has to be the priority. So sorry you've had to go through that.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
Meowers

Meowers

Sep 13, 2024
Have you gotten away from the abuser? I'd say that has to be the priority. So sorry you've had to go through that.
Thank you. No, not fully yet. I'll be moving to USA for one year for my internship, then afterwards I'll be going back to my home where I'll get r@ped and abused over and over again.

J

justkatie

Aug 25, 2024
If I could live a boring steady life where you can just go through the motions without major worries every day, I'd love that.

• Love
Reactions: Meowers
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Without getting away from your abuser you won't be able to find a coping mechanism and to process what had been done to you in the past. This is the crucial thing that must change in your life. It's probably difficult to achieve but you have 1 year in another country to build up new structures. I Hope you find a way to live! Good luck! :heart:

Meowers

Meowers

Sep 13, 2024
Without getting away from your abuser you won't be able to find a coping mechanism and to process what had been done to you in the past. This is the crucial thing that must change in your life. It's probably difficult to achieve but you have 1 year in another country to build up new structures. I Hope you find a way to live! Good luck! :heart:
Thank you. Let's see where life takes me. Fingers crossed I'll live through next year.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori