• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
Protests and movements that pressure the government to allow access to N or something similar to everyone above 18 years of age.

RISE NOW AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO END YOUR OWN LIFE THROUGH A PEACEFUL MEANS!

Reactions: divinemistress36, Alexei_Kirillov and estadiare
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
brain isnt fully formed until 25-26 y/o. considering fascism is on the rise almost everywhere, and they LOVE getting their claws into the youth to power the mindless hate machines of boot-licking, might want to consider showing extra public support to the dignity/humane suicide type places for terminal people like the ones in switzerland. i dont think humans will ever en masse support people that arent even grown adults mentally yet taking their own lives. it takes a lot of steps and time to get somewhere that shows why even the terminal elderly should have that right, from there is where it will slowly gain acceptance and spread. start small

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
brain isnt fully formed until 25-26 y/o. considering fascism is on the rise almost everywhere, and they LOVE getting their claws into the youth to power the mindless hate machines of boot-licking, might want to consider showing extra public support to the dignity/humane suicide type places for terminal people like the ones in switzerland. i dont think humans will ever en masse support people that arent even grown adults mentally yet taking their own lives. it takes a lot of steps and time to get somewhere that shows why even the terminal elderly should have that right, from there is where it will slowly gain acceptance and spread. start small
That is also a legit age lemit. In some countries that's the age from when you legally have the right to a vasectomy.