Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Is life some kind of default contractual obligation just because you happen to be conceived and brought into this existence? Is there some kind of time period requirement that you need to fulfill before being allowed to die on your own terms? Are we given the choice in everything but our right to decide when we wish to pass on???

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, whatevs, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Is life some kind of default contractual obligation just because you happen to be conceived and brought into this existence? Is there some kind of time period requirement that you need to fulfill before being allowed to die on your own terms? Are we given the choice in everything but our right to decide when we wish to pass on???
SI is your contract. You cannot exit life unless you break the contract.

Reactions: Forever Sleep and Zegers
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
It is strange that you can decide you've had enough, but then, walking away is so difficult… Every day you just keep waking up again, and again… Even if you don't want to…

Reactions: Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way that I see it, everyone should have the right to die exactly when they want to, nobody should have to stay here a second longer than they wish to and there is nothing that could ever justify restricting the option of voluntary death or making it purposely difficult for us to set ourselves free from an existence that we never even asked for. We are all just destined to die anyway so I see no benefit to delaying the inevitable, instead doing such a thing could only ever be a disadvantage.

Suicide should just be as straightforward as simply deciding to be gone, but it's this hellish society that tries to deny us a right to exit, I mean we technically can choose to die but yet such a thing feels like an impossibility to me and suicide can barely even be seen as a right when reliable and peaceful options to die are restricted from us. Of course I wish to just walk away as well from this awful, unnecessary existence, but it's just not so straightforward. If it was I would be long gone by this point.

Reactions: OnTheRoad and O_oreo.