WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Eh my doctor's appointment isn't until July so I have to meander another 4 months. The plan is to CTB should I be denied some type of surgery to solve my overweight problem, as well as something to take care of this other condition, or if I can't have either for a very long time. If I can get both done within a very short amount of time, I'd stick it out and live for another few months, just to see what happens in the aftermath.

There is no recovery for me, and there is no living indefinitely for me. To be quite honest, I don't even see the point in putting it off for that very reason.

To be clear, my reasons for wanting to CTB have nothing to do with being overweight, or the other condition.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Rumi
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
There is no recovery for me, and there is no living indefinitely for me. To be quite honest, I don't even see the point in putting it off for that very reason.

I have felt this way for a while. As soon as I have a window to attempt my method, I'll go. Right now I'm stuck living with people though, so I might have to wait for a good while.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and WorthlessTrash