• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dwindlingfirst

dwindlingfirst

Too worthless to live, too scared to die
Apr 24, 2023
Recently I've been getting closer to my ctb, and was feeling semi-peaceful about it. I had planned everything out to a degree where it would have worked, and I just had to get the last of my courage and motivation to pick the date to end it all. But for some reason I had a moment where I thought it might be helpful to at least reach out for help one last time. I got up, and went to go speak to my school's mental health counselor. long story short, parents got involved, now every day im being reminded that "there's help" for me. I love my family, but now I wish I had just gone through with it. I feel like I'm just dragging the pain out for myself and for those around me. I should have just done it. The pain would be over, but now I'm being put through therapy and psychiatric care and possibly being put on medication. If it helps the pain go away, it might be worth it. I don't trust people though and Im constantly wishing I just caught the bus.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Shivali, Jezzibell and 3 others
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I know the feeling of wishing you just went through with it when you were ready. I hope you're not getting forced into medication or anything. but if you start to feel better from the help, then I hope you find things you enjoy and your pain is eased

Reactions: dwindlingfirst and Jezzibell
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Telling other people about wanting to die will always be a terrible idea in this anti-suicide society as so many delusional people are in denial of the fact that suicide is a perfectly valid option. And anyway those people just want to force other people to suffer, they could never care about suicidal people anyway. I hope that you don't end up being tortured in a psych ward.

Reactions: dwindlingfirst, _Minsk and Jezzibell