M

MelancholicMundane

Sep 16, 2023
I quit my job 5 months ago and nothing is better. It was a nice job out of college and I was there for around 7 months. My social anxiety was at an all time high and I was absolutely miserable every day after the first 3 months of being there. I had no energy to look for another job and I dreaded waking up each morning. I tried to hold on for a year but started to plan out my CTB on month 4. I gathered all the necessary materials and was planning to CTB in my apartment.

However, after a some deliberation, I ended up quitting my job before I went forward with my CTB and moved back home. I thought I could work on myself, but now all I feel is just worthless for not making any progress. It's been 5 months of unemployment and I just keep getting job rejection after job rejection. I think I fucked up by quitting my job prematurely, but thinking back on those miserable months I feel like I still don't regret quitting. Though, I do regret giving life another try and moving back home. I should have just CTB in that apartment when I was away from my family. Things have not gotten better and I somehow have an even more thorough CTB plan. I regret not CTB earlier and am now struggling with guilt of my family being around if I go through with my current CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and ipmanwc0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be dreadful feeling trapped in that situation, it's really understandable just wishing to be free from it all but anyway I wish you the best.