M

Mixedopinion

Jan 4, 2020
I should have CTB when I still have a chance of peaceful death. I had SN back then but It's quite hard to get one now... Feeling stupid to ever think that there might be some hope left in my life Now I only wish I could find another dose of SN

Reactions: Lonerzepam
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Sucks. I was in the same boat. That's why I got me 1kg now just for the case...

O

old red eyes

Student
Aug 12, 2022
I should have CTB when I still have a chance of peaceful death. I had SN back then but It's quite hard to get one now... Feeling stupid to ever think that there might be some hope left in my life Now I only wish I could find another dose of SN
Same with me and Beachy Head

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly must be very frustrating being in that situation, I just view it as being incredibly unfair how this pro suffering society does everything to make dying as difficult as possible for us. The options of reliable suicide methods always should be available for us and it's wrong how they get taken away meaning that people have to struggle extremely to leave this world. It isn't like there is anything wrong with suicide in the first place, death is such an inevitable and normal part of life and to die solves all problems anyway.