Quitter

Quitter

Sep 4, 2019
It's not fair to drag him along. Even if I don't end up ctb, I'm damaged goods, and he could do so much better. He's just too kind hearted to admit that.

But I love him too much, damn it. I want to have a few more weeks living in an illusion. It's so disgustingly selfish I want to puke.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GoodForNothing, okaoki, sadgirl2002 and 3 others
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
So sorry quitter that you are feeling this way. If you both feel the same way for each other that's the most important thing. Maybe he sees way more in you than you can see in yourself. Without knowing much of your story all I can remember is that you love him and he loves you. I can think of no better position to start from.

• Love
Reactions: okaoki, sadgirl2002, woxihuanni and 2 others
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I felt like this and I still do but he loves me no matter what. I've tried to end it but I just can't. He's the kindest sweetest man I've ever met but he deserves so much better. I tell him that all the time and he says I want you.

• Love
Reactions: sadgirl2002, Stan and Quitter
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Well, I cannot tell you what to do. However, my ex-partner has been damaged goods and I would not exchange them for some random 'healthy' meatbag for the sake of insipid romantics. It is his choice whether he wants you or not, not really for you to single-handedly decide.

If my partner had been suicidal rather than homicidal, and I were to lose them to death, I'd prefer to spend whatever time that remains together.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rachel74, sadgirl2002, Quitter and 1 other person
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
There is nothing wrong with wanting to spend as much time with him as you can. You two love each other so much, that's what matters. Does he know about your depression and suicidal thoughts? A lot of us do have the mindset that the other person can find someone better, myself included. I'm still alive for his sake hoping things will change one day. I hope you're able to figure this out. Hugs x

• Love
Reactions: Stan and Quitter