Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
with each living day i only reinforce this feeling, and ive looked at all possible outcomes of 'recovery' and i dont like any of them.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Skathon, Hopeindeath!, issyishere and 7 others
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
What kind of recovery would you like to achieve if it were possible?

I've been asking myself similar questions recently. I have been reading that there are many different ideas about what recovery actually is.

I think maybe the word itself isn't very helpful, as to me it sounds like you've lost something and you're trying to get it back, but I'm not sure its like that at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
What kind of recovery would you like to achieve if it were possible?
thats kind of the problem. i have a few options as far as relationship, life goals ect. but none of them fit. they all leave a void i cant seem to place
I've been asking myself similar questions recently. I have been reading that there are many different ideas about what recovery actually is.

I think maybe the word itself isn't very helpful, as to me it sounds like you've lost something and you're trying to get it back, but I'm not sure its like that at all.
how would you explain 'recovery', if i may ask?

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
I don't know, still working on that... will let you know if I figure it out.
I think recovery has to begin by being more specific, breaking it down into parts.

So I think it needs to be defined as recovery from something. Otherwise its just too big/nebulous to consider. And that way you also have something you can focus on.

My number one thing then would be to recover from the need to harm myself physically.

Last edited:
gtrfvr

gtrfvr

live and let live or die
Dec 4, 2020
yup, feel the same way. just gotta get over the hump. fuck this body. fuck this life. so nice to be a lifeless corpse. i just have to push through the fear.