• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I see suicide as self care, for me having access to painless suicide truly would be that. Suicide is self care as it's the one escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human, suicide is the prevention of meaningless, unnecessary suffering in an existence that was always undesirable in the first place.

To have the option to just die painlessly truly would be such a relief, I wish for a death like never waking again. All that's ideal to me is non-existence as it's the permanent absence of all suffering and harm, I only see those who no longer exist as being fortunate as now they are at peace and are no longer burdened with this existence.

For me existence itself is the true problem, I only find comfort in death. I'd always prefer to peacefully not exist than to suffer for decades in this existence where there is no limit as to how much pain one can feel just to die slowly and painfully from old age.

Suicide is self care as it means avoiding this hellish fate but I really wish I never existed more than anything, suicide is simply the solution to what I see as the true problem which is existence itself, a problem that never should have existed at all. It's really cruel and horrible how I cannot access an instant suicide pill or guaranteed peaceful poison as it certainly would solve everything for me.

• Love
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, Lookingtoflyfree, leavingthesoultrap and 8 others
KidWhite

KidWhite

May 21, 2023
All your posts are the same. You don't like to exist and see comfort only in death. I'm thinking more and more that you are AI

Reactions: Otaku, divinemistress36 and lostinwoe
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I see suicide as self care too. After all, the earlier I die, the less I suffer overall. That's just a fact. By preventing my own suffering, I'm taking care of myself. I hope you find your well deserved eternal peace soon

Reactions: Yavannah
voc_89

voc_89

Student
Apr 10, 2023
All your posts are the same. You don't like to exist and see comfort only in death. I'm thinking more and more that you are AI
Leave FC alone. I have no idea why some of you are ripping on someone who is clearly in pain. Please don't do that here. We already face a tough time irl. We have to face it to in places we view as a sanctuary?

• Love
Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree, UmbraDweller, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
KidWhite

KidWhite

May 21, 2023
Leave FC alone. I have no idea why some of you are ripping on someone who is clearly in pain. Please don't do that here. We already face a tough time irl. We have to face it to in places we view as a sanctuary?
Dude, she wrote the same thing on some forum with tinnitus 4 years ago. Now she's moved here. She'll keep posting this until she dies a natural death.

• Wow
Reactions: Otaku
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
FC rips on others pretty often tbh. She doesn't need to be white knighted.

Reactions: Otaku, Kapsyl and divinemistress36
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Bro literally
What's the point of posting this?
I agree at times that when everything feels shitty & I am constantly putting in that effort its like.... today I just feel angry at the living. Having access / the option to die in a way that the method itself doesn't cause fear and I could just deal with all the other bullshit that comes with wanting to ctb would be easier.

Reactions: voc_89
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Dude, she wrote the same thing on some forum with tinnitus 4 years ago. Now she's moved here. She'll keep posting this until she dies a natural death.

Thn ignre thm

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, voc_89, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
KidWhite

KidWhite

May 21, 2023
What's the point of posting this?
Are you asking me? Ask her. But most likely she'll send in a complaint and you'll get a warning. Because all questions about her death are UNCOMFORTABLE and she deletes them.

Reactions: Otaku, Kapsyl and DreamEnd
voc_89

voc_89

Student
Apr 10, 2023
Thn ignre thm
Easiest thing to do. Not everything do u have to respond to. Smh I fail to see the pleasure in making fun of someone in pain. To each their own.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie