• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I see suicide as a positive solution, in fact for me suicide would solve what I see as the true problem which is existence itself. I cannot stand those who act like suicide is something bad, those people are repulsive to me, it's disgusting how many of them force their beliefs onto others because for me having the ability to die in a guaranteed, painless way would solve everything.

I only see beauty in non-existence as it's the eternal absence of all suffering and harm, only death can bring me peace, suicide is something positive for me as it's the one escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human. Not everyone wants to suffer and I have no interest in suffering for decades just to die slowly and painfully from old age, in my case painless death is preferable to meaningless torment in an existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel.

Having the ability to exist is what is so bad, in fact it's the most hellish, hopeless abomination and for me suicide would be the relief from this, suicide is suffering prevention in an existence so undesirable. No matter what painless suicide methods need to be accessible, I only wish for the peace of an dreamless sleep.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: .dreamless., daee, Beyond_Repair and 13 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
it truly is. People who say its wrong often never had to experience ptsd, chronic illness, alcoholic parents or other bad things.
Sure it can hurt others but most people don't just ctb out of silly reasons, also why should someone suffer just for others? If they truly loved them, then they should Be Happy That this person has an exit option in case things get too bad

Reactions: thebelljarrr and divinemistress36
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
The end of suffering is the solution.

Reactions: myusername890
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Yeah it's absolutely superb, l love suicide, this is why l do it at least twice a day

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36, Begotten and Callie Arcale
T

thereluctantgnostic

Jun 8, 2024
My view of theosophy as described by Blavatsky is Devachan, a subjectivity millennia-long paradise more than we can imagine, following a life review. Suicide doesn't affect our experience of paradise.

Attachments

• IMG_0332.jpeg
    IMG_0332.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 0