FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Any kind of toxic positivity and the fact that people refuse to see suicide as being a perfectly logical option certainly makes me despise this world even more. All those views about life being good, and about suicide never being the answer certainly are harmful beliefs to me and they show how delusional people really are. Viewing life in itself to be something that is positive to the point that they push these beliefs onto others. certainly means that the person is in denial, but anyway no matter what those types of people say their beliefs will always be wrong to me.

The reality is that there is nothing good or beneficial about being forced into this world so unnecessarily where there is no straightforward way to leave. The fact that suicide is becoming more and more difficult just proves that this existence is becoming even more prison like, and the fact that people are expected to just continue this involuntary and futile process against their wishes, shows that existence is the opposite of beneficial, it's a harmful burden. Existence is undeniably harmful as we are cursed with the ability to suffer to extreme extents and nobody can deny the potential for extreme torture in this world.

The existence of life truly is something horrifying because of this, as this world certainly is so chaotic and full of risks, just the fact that life is unpredictable is enough to make me the permanence of non existence sound so incredibly appealing to me, it's true that there is no real relief from suffering as long as we are trapped inside this flesh prison. So therefore positive beliefs about life in itself are certainly centred around delusions and I cannot stand toxic positivity especially as all that is inevitable for us as humans is suffering, loss and decay. Death certainly is the only relief in such a hellish world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Uncensored, Talvikki, myusername890 and 9 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree, there is certainly no limit to how much we can suffer. I guess that theoretically life could be okay but in practice it almost never is even that. The people who preach pro-life platitudes are never happy themselves anyway, they generally come from suicidal people in denial or people blinded by money who will come to regret their shallow ambitions. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad if others weren't so insensitive as you said, but sadly they could not be less empathetic as even mentioning you are suicidal comes with a significant risk of being tortured in a psych ward, which means you ultimately have to lie to keep your sanity. This makes society no better than those commonly frowned upon. I think it's human nature to be closed off to new ideas, and unless we experience pain for ourselves we will never change. What really shows the size of their delusion to me is how they portray the ease of suicide, as if it's something one can accidentally do when they are having a bad day. It's easy to see this as an insensitive mockery, but at the end of the day I think it sums up their views perfectly: they want suicide to be evil, so that's what they believe. I wish that you find an end to your suffering.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: leavingsoon99, Uncensored, 0000000000000 and 2 others
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I can admit that in order to be happier, I handle things more simply. I also have many core beliefs that benefit me (I recommend getting familiar if you are interested).

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
starrvingstar

starrvingstar

suicidal anorexic
Apr 9, 2023
i hate people who think suicide is selfish

Reactions: Uncensored and SatouR
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Ya v know how ,ppl ignore all awful prtnde life ok ok, ppl ignore all. Lif posbl make injury damage posbl do all awful, ppl ignore truth ignore injury damage, awful species

• Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki
LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
I don't think people dismiss it as much as they don't want to constantly focus on it all day long bringing others down in the process thus causing more suffering.
"I just can't see why some people don't choose to focus on the worst things possible and bring themselves down and be miserable all day"

Reactions: fkyou