RayoSinSol

RayoSinSol

I can’t ignore the abyss. It is real.
Mar 26, 2020
Today is one of those days when I remember exactly why I want to die. I just don't belong here, and I don't have the emotional resources or the faith to go looking for the place I belong, here on this vast planet, just to be disappointed over and over again in the search.

They did it. I will dissolve here. This is a vampiric world and I resent my parents for offering me up to it.

They didn't know any better. They're just obedient children deep down; they've never questioned anything.

I see no point in leaving a suicide note, because no one will understand it or care anyway.

I just need fucking metoclopramide.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mooshi, pole, SleeplessSoul and 7 others
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
I totally relate to this. I hate the way we are meant to be appreciate of life when we didn't ask for it and yet we are selfish when we try to exit this harsh world.
I'm only leave certain people suicide notes. Only the people who I think deserve them, good or bad. Days like today where all we can do is think and think is torturous. I'm sorry for whatever you are going through in life. I just wish it was easier trying to escape.

• Hugs
Reactions: PrettyMoose, Alec and RayoSinSol
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I'm sorry your life is so bad. I wish things would get better.:hug: