Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Several years back I would not have envisioned my life would end up like this. No good career, no friendship/relationships, and am dependent on others. I've done nothing in the last decade I could look back on and be proud of. Created no memories, stayed in my room and did nothing. It's over.
School was terrible for me and drained me mentally to the point of exhaustion, i can't work full time for the same reasons.
I can't stop comparing myself to my peers and see that they live a better life. This is unfair. My life has been shit thus far and I refuse to see a reason to continue. It's over. I tried to hold out some hope in expectation that things will get better, but only time will tell. No point in being optimistic in an uncertainty. If it's what I've lived the last decade then I don't want to continue. It was over before it began due to circumstances out of my control.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: psp3000, Deathisbetter, Forever Sleep and 7 others
Kikoo

Kikoo

Sing me to sleep ♡
Jun 12, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through all this. 'No point in being optimistic in an uncertainty.' - I feel the exact same way right now.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Rocinante
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I understand, I'm sick of fighting for change and hope, I've been fighting all my life, I just wanna rest

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Rocinante and Kikoo
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Im so sorry dude, I've been the same pretty much, worked and sat in my house like a worn out hermit scrolling the shitty internet for dopamine fixes. No memories, couldn't describe the last 10yrs.

Atleast we have this in common bro, one day peace is assured :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. I can relate to the headline of your thread although my situation is different to yours the result is the same for me in the past years. I can look back at many positive things during my life but only the last few years broke me and exhausted me. I don't see a way out of this any more. I know it's difficult but maybe you should not compare yourself too much with others because everyone is an individual and never the same like someone else. I hope you can find peace and I wish you all the best!

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me existence really is so cruel and I find it horrible how we exist in a world where people suffer all through no fault of their own, to me suffering could never be acceptable and it's very much understandable wishing to finally be free from everything.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante