FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish that suicide is as straightforward as just choosing to never wake again, it'd be such a relief to just fall into an eternal and dreamless sleep. It's so hellish and extremely unacceptable how there isn't the option to just easily die in peace as non-existence truly is all that's ideal, a peaceful death is always better to me than meaningless suffering in an existence so undesirable.

I never would have wanted or chosen to exist, rather I just wish for nothingness, it's beautiful to me how a painless death would bring peace from all the suffering and solve everything, all I've ever wished for is to be unaware for all eternity. I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what and if one wishes to permanently not exist they shouldn't have to struggle so much to get there, the option to fall asleep eternally should be there at all times.

Non-existence is all that's ideal to me as it's the eternal absence of all suffering and harm, eternal sleep is all I wish for especially as there are no disadvantages to being unconscious for all eternity with nobody able to suffer from the absence of everything, it's always better to me that this existence peacefully disappears into nothingness.

• Love
Reactions: sweetgirl666, fadefrost, iloverachel and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope I fall asleep soon, I'm tired of being awake, those who no longer exist really are so fortunate. It sounds so ideal to no longer be burdened with this existence and instead just be unaware for all eternity.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Daryl72, iloverachel, LifeIsBS and 4 others
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I know what you mean, everything about suicide, from the planning to the gathering of materials to the preparation, is such a tiresome, arduous ordeal. Hope you've managed to fall asleep by now <3

Reactions: iloverachel and myusername890
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
I really wish we had a method like that, knowing that it's gonna be your last sleep and that you'll be unaware of everything after that. I would feel so vindicated.

Reactions: iloverachel and LifeIsBS
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I hope I fall asleep soon, I'm tired of being awake, those who no longer exist really are so fortunate. It sounds so ideal to no longer be burdened with this existence and instead just be unaware for all eternity.
Good night Funeralcry

D

donwhitman

May 12, 2024
I wish i can take my favorite drink before bed and never wake up again.