• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

ttr

Oct 13, 2021
I have tried the C02 method many times now, I can never fully commit anymore after my first experience of getting really drunk and sitting in a storage room with the charcoal burning for about an hour (I didn't allow the smoke to build up first because I didn't think id be able to make myself get in the room after) and having someone discover me after id lost consciousness. As a bit of a warning regarding that method I have a really hard time cognitively ever since (my thoughts feel slow and my memory is terrible, not to mention the 3 week long headache and lung ache I had after.

I really need this to work this time and I'm trying to go for a partial hanging but I've tried probably attempted 20 times in the last week and can't get it to be anything close to whats described in the mega thread (I had also asked about getting that to work in the mega thread but wasn't able to get an answer). So far I just end up getting the front of my throat squeezed on and making it hard to swallow for a while.

What am I doing wrong?
Is there a better way?

ps. I can't comment on people's profiles or DM I don't think so please try and reply in here, TY for reading.

• Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner
BobMorane

BobMorane

wizard
Apr 20, 2021
You spent some time inhaling CO but not in sufficient concentrations thus you not losing consciousness. There are articles on this site that can give you the necessary informations, like the ppm threshold to reach unconsciousness and how much coal it takes, etc... you just need to look for it. good luck

edit : using a generator would be def. easier

Last edited:
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I've put my experiences of partial in the megathread. I closed the door on a piece of rope with a big knot to stop it sliding through. I made a noose from a slip knot and put it over my head whilst standing with my back against the door and tightened it around my neck just below the jaw. Then I simply leaned forward (keeping my feet in the same place) until the rope was tight. Survival instinct kicked in before I lost consciousness :( but the world started to go black after just a few seconds. It didn't hurt at all.

T

ttr

Oct 13, 2021
I've put my experiences of partial in the megathread. I closed the door on a piece of rope with a big knot to stop it sliding through. I made a noose from a slip knot and put it over my head whilst standing with my back against the door and tightened it around my neck just below the jaw. Then I simply leaned forward (keeping my feet in the same place) until the rope was tight. Survival instinct kicked in before I lost consciousness :( but the world started to go black after just a few seconds. It didn't hurt at all.
if putting your head down is the key (which would make sense considering you have to pull the person's head down to perform a triangle choke in judo) wouldn't your head return to a more natural position or even the opposite position during syncope? I have been choked unconscious before and apparently I curl forward and twitch a lot so I worry about not being suspended enough

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
if putting your head down is the key (which would make sense considering you have to pull the person's head down to perform a triangle choke in judo) wouldn't your head return to a more natural position or even the opposite position during syncope? I have been choked unconscious before and apparently I curl forward and twitch a lot so I worry about not being suspended enough
My understanding is that the weight of my body will keep the rope tight enough to finish me off one way or another but I'll remain unconscious (which is all I care about). I just need to make sure I'm not disturbed for at least half an hour and that the rope will bear my weight for the duration.