• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
soo I'm turning 19 somewhat soon, I've always hated birthdays, just useless "importance" has always been labeled with these days,
but I've never celebrated my birthday,,
I mean it doesn't make my birthday any better not having had celebrated, though celebrating that day really doesn't appeal to me, what's the point,, always bottom line,
I want to CBT a day or two before my birthday

-[new member]

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly in this world suicide isn't straightforward and there are no easy answers to exiting this world, as if I was able to ctb reliably in an accessible way that is peaceful I would be long gone at this point. But there is a suicide resource compilation on this site. I also personally hate birthdays, as I always despise the fact that I've managed to exist for yet another year, I certainly don't see existing as being worth celebrating, as I see existence as being something so awful and unnecessary. I hope you find the freedom you wish for.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
Sadly in this world suicide isn't straightforward and there are no easy answers to exiting this world, as if I was able to ctb reliably in an accessible way that is peaceful I would be long gone at this point. But there is a suicide resource compilation on this site. I also personally hate birthdays, as I always despise the fact that I've managed to exist for yet another year, I certainly don't see existing as being worth celebrating, as I see existence as being something so awful and unnecessary. I hope you find the freedom you wish for.
agreed I cant imagine any accessible peaceful CBT methods,, i was hoping to come up with something better then a rope, thanks tho your input is much appreciated.

cami

cami

the lonely
May 27, 2023
I have the same issue, turning 19 too :/
lmk if u get any really good suggestions

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I have the same issue, turning 19 too :/
lmk if u get any really good suggestions
Many methods are discussed already on the forum the most popular ones in megathreads, links in the sticky threads, right above the regular ones.