• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I will soon have the stuff and I want to ctb next weeks but the problem is I have too much social anxiety to go to a hotel, I just want to die in my room or at home at least, I always have panic attacks when I go out this makes my si much higher so I think I have to do it at home so my si won't fuck me up.

I said this in many posts my current plan is to do a stat meto dose when I know my family will go shopping for an hour soon and then when they are gone I will take the sn in the shower and turn it on so they think I am showering when they come back and after drinking the sn I will put a plastic bag with a rubber band over my head and hold it open so when I pass out it snaps to my neck and I suffocate but don't feel it cause of the sn, the goal is that this kills me faster than the sn so I can't be forced to live if I am found.

Someone told me I could take a bath and take the sn there and position myself so that I fall into the water when I pass out and drown but I don't know how loud that would be.
I would prefer to knock me out with rc downers and then do the bag thing but they are too expensive.

I also thought about getting a lock pick set and learning how to use it and at night open the door to the basement and ctb there but I think my si would be higher then.

Taking sn at night could be difficult cause it can be loud I think.