kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
The new year is always so bad for me. When I look back on the year i've had, it has been full of misery and suffering, and the year before that was the same, and the year before that, and the year before that… so it's hard to believe next year will be any different. If next year will be the same i want to end my life now and spare myself the suffering and the pain because i can't do this any longer i can't live like this, it's too exhausting it's too difficult it's too painful, and i just can't do it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, Sanva, death137 and 8 others
Imthevillain

Imthevillain

Sep 19, 2021
It's so fkn hard isn't it. So exceedingly painful. I can't imagine having to go another year either. It's all just total bs. Everything from living to struggling to die and it's so exhausting. I'm ranting. I'm sry. You're just not alone

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat, ihatemylife, rationalis and 1 other person
R

rationalis

Student
Nov 25, 2021
Humans should be allowed to plan their deaths. Death is inevitable so why not be organized about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: mentalhealthfighter, WonderingSoul, kindawannacrylol and 2 others
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Another year on this hell has come and gone. I wish I had the guts to kill myself when I was younger and impulsive. I kept pushing it off thinking that the older and wiser me would find the answers. Wishful thinking.

The past few months my life has spiraled out of control and I need to go asap before I end up homeless or in the psych ward. Why is it so hard to ctb? Everyday I am still alive feels like I am betraying myself. I deserve better. We all deserve better.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, ovaltinee99, WonderingSoul and 3 others
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I'm worried a lot about 2022 too. I can't handle major problems any more. I'm also worried that 2022 will be eventful due to my circumstances. I hope we are all wrong about the new year

• Aww..
Reactions: sleepisanescape and Sister of the Moon
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I know it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. I have so much dread for the future. I just want to sleep forever. It sounds so peaceful to never have to experience anything ever again. I wish you the best, whatever happens.