• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Just realized I hit 1000 posts! Although I have only joined just over 2 months ago, I must say this forum has helped me tremendously in many ways and has become a part of my life

I don't plan to ctb yet in the near future (due to parents), but I have read and learned of so many useful methods for in case when the it is my time to go I will have a rough idea of what to do.

Here are some things I like about this forum
1.It is a friendly community. From my 2 months here, every one has been kind and helpful. I don't think I have been even in one negative interaction.
2. Its resourceful. So many useful guides and tips and knowledgeable members
3. It makes me feel less alone. It is saddening to watch others on her suffer, but seeing it makes me feel like i am not in this battle alone, and interacting with others feels like we are in this together
4. I can vent without judgement. If I vented the stuff I do here to people in real life or other forums. people would probably tell me to stop complaining or being so negative. I feel this place has empathetic people because most of us know what its like to be severely depressed
5. I meet a lot of cool people and became online friends with them. We even made a discord group to keep each other company or even give advice to each other
6. Staff are amazing and friendly

Once again, thanks everyone for making this the best forum ever

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lizzywizzy09, soulkitty, lovedread and 8 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
  • Hugs
Reactions: lovedread, Praestat_Mori and iloverachel