I

Intelligent_Lobster

I knew taking this picture would come in handy
Mar 30, 2019
I made a post on Reddit about wanting to die three days ago. It was pretty graphic, and I had included the most ridiculous method you can imagine.

When I opened Reddit last night, I saw the post I had made. Except.. I have no memory of making that post.
I wasn't on any kind of mind altering substance that day I made the post, so it came as a shock to me.

I wonder if this is a result of an intense manic episode, or if my memory /really/ sucks.

I guess either way, it's just another reason to ctb.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Your first mistake was posting on Reddit.

Seriously you will get banned for saying anything people don´t agree with on reddit let alone being graphic about it.

Reactions: ZixivaldYrxes, LastFlowers, plotinus and 6 others
I

Intelligent_Lobster

I knew taking this picture would come in handy
Mar 30, 2019
Your first mistake was posting on Reddit.

Seriously you will get banned for saying anything people don´t agree with on reddit let alone being graphic about it.
That's very true.

It was actually in r/confessions, and no one has interacted with it at all, since I posted it.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
That's very true.

It was actually in r/confessions, and no one has interacted with it at all, since I posted it.
It´s really bad on there I wish I had taken a screen shot of one of my bans I literally did nothing I just disagreed with OP and got a ban I really hate this future world we live in now where you have to be PC about everything and everyone is offended about anything.

Reactions: EmotionlessWanderer, Seagirl, siray and 4 others
C

Cevapcici

Student
Dec 30, 2018
It´s really bad on there I wish I had taken a screen shot of one of my bans I literally did nothing I just disagreed with OP and got a ban I really hate this future world we live in now where you have to be PC about everything and everyone is offended about anything.
"everyone is offended about anything "

that's one of the reasons I deleted Reddit off my phone and never logged in since then.... It's filled with angry tumblr teenagers with enough spare time to spend days on an internet argument.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Cant even go on about how many times ive did things and had no recollection of doin it....my doc says it a manic episode or some other things about being in my own world when i do crazy stuff it like no one else around like i can't even see them it just me in the time..... Some People are way to sensitive we might traumatize there incompatint innocent minds lol

• Aww..
Reactions: Intelligent_Lobster, Jolene40 and Cevapcici
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Hell yeah manic episodes. Some huge chunks of my life, mainly psych ward stays when I was at my worst, tied down to a bed in the hall by the nurse station screaming, are totally gone. My mother told me the other day I had come to her room crying because I thought that 'theres a hole in my face'. WTF? I have no recollection of that whatsoever.

• Aww..
Reactions: Intelligent_Lobster, Marz and Cevapcici
D

Dead Mans Shoes

May 6, 2019
I found this site via reddit. User was however banned.

Reactions: LastFlowers and plotinus
kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
I wouldn't use the same account unless you don't care when some creep digs through your comment and post history, deleted or not and heckles you for being suicidal. I don't even post on my original one because of that.

It's still embarrassing even if I have no identity.

Reactions: Cevapcici
ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
It wasn't very smart for the user to share this site on Reddit
I thought this was offshoot of the r/sanctionedsuicide subreddit (that's now either "quarantined" or gone, iirc)? Or is it the other way around?