N

Notaname

Jul 28, 2024
I failed at getting a nitrogen bottle yesterday. I spent all night and this morning regretting my choice, crying, and generally hating existence. I drove back to the place today and forced myself into the social interaction and got my nitrogen bottle. I just need to get a regulator and barbed fitting now. I read some stuff that using a rebreather mask can have leaks and cause brain injury rather than exit. I think I'm going to put a bag over my head along with the rebreather just to be extra sure. I did get a good seal with my mask and it forms a vacuum when inhaling, but opens on the side when exhaling. I'm sure it would be fine, but I really can't risk failure. I had a friend tell me a story of a really hard time they survived and it made me feel like I could too, but then life came right back around to remind me and I don't really know where I want to go now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Labyrinth, exitingtothevoid and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in whatever you decide.

E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
I read some stuff that using a rebreather mask can have leaks and cause brain injury rather than exit.

I had a friend tell me a story of a really hard time they survived and it made me feel like I could too, but then life came right back around to remind me and I don't really know where I want to go now.

What did your friend tell you about surviving?
what went wrong for them?
did they have any injuries?

N

Notaname

Jul 28, 2024
What did your friend tell you about surviving?
what went wrong for them?
did they have any injuries?
They didn't really tell me anything about surviving, but they had an almost 1-1 comparison to my situation. They tried to kill themselves, but just ended up in the hospital. They told me how they got through and it gave me some strength.