taylor321

taylor321

Mar 1, 2020
It just hasn't come in yet, I assume there's a short delay cause of the riots and places being shutting down and all, so I'll have to wait a bit, but I guess I'm used to that. I didn't wanna end up going on my own and tried contacting a few people on here who posted in the partners thread, but I guess they weren't about that life. Im really tired of ppl lying to me all the time and pretending to be suicidal for attention to just drag me along, but I have to admit I've met a couple really great people on here. I hate that I've never found anything in my life that makes me happy, honestly all I ever wanted was someone to love and hug and talk to. I'm tired of being in pain all the time while I watch ppl my own age talk about college or dating while I'm just laying here unable to even imagine myself doing anything like that. I just feel so damn useless and I'm so tired of it. :zzz: :aw:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, LADY007, Rocket1Rocket1 and 10 others
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I resonate with the feeling "they weren't about that life".

Partners megathread attracts only window shoppers. Some are going to be assholes that don't really empathize with you. They only care about themselves and couldn't care less about wasting your time. There are writers from every walk of life on here. Very rarely forum members are genuine with their emotions in those threads, while some are writing their next novel of finding someone to be in a suicide pact with. The latter is a total waste of time because they're only here to practice their writing skills.

Partners thread is simply only a fantasy. If it were that easy to walk on to a forum, find someone to go through the hoops with you, and ultimately be at peace -- there would be various news articles about it. I hate to break it to you but these people who are in that thread are more-or-less looking for an outlet to talk with someone else. Perhaps finding a missing piece of actual human connection that cannot be replicated on the internet.

If you genuinely find someone on there who is wanting to go through with it, it is a lot more common that someone has the worst intentions that do not follow through with what your intentions are. We've spoke a little bit about this on the forum. The predators who are wanting to write sob stories who only want someone to answer their booty call.

I'm sorry.

Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
Hey, don't think I can use the chat on my phone there dosnt seem to be an option. Hope you got to sleep last night :)

As a new user, you don't have the option to message yet, but you will once you've interacted more and posted some of your own threads. I can't remember how much you need to post, but not a lot. Maybe search 'can't message' or something similar, and I'm sure you'll find someone with more knowledge than me. Also make your own post if you want to ask a question that isn't relevant to the original poster's post.

Reactions: Alexxxx
Red87

Red87

Looking for away out of my darkness
Jul 6, 2020
I think u have to post 5 or 6 times for the pm to work like I think it took 24 hrs for mine to work

Reactions: Alexxxx
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Yeah im ok for now just ordered more sn a minute ago I just hope it comes faster then last time I really wish I had meto and beta blocker but I can't get it I have. Tagment,zofran, ibuprofen, and one Xanax I'm hoping this is enough to work I just can't take it much longer I'm just ready for the sadness the lonlyness to be over I guess I'm just ready to join my husband on the other side

Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Pm me I'll let u know