HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
I wanted to keep my ctb as a secret but it ended up making my feel guilty for lying to my loved ones, so, I talked about my plans to two of my friends without giving too many info. The first friend was sad but she believes that people have the right to end their lives, we've been talking a lot but my second friend, who is also my favorite person( BPD members will get it) is not dealing with it too well, I feel bad for her...she really thinks she can change my mind, she sent me a letter.
In the middle of this chaos, finally, I received some good news. I thought that after quitting my job I wouldn't receive any money but I will!! In the middle of October I'll receive my last payment, so, I can book a hotel room on my favorite place of the city and have a peaceful ctb+ I can buy more antiemetics
(I'm sorry if I've made a mistake, english isn't my first language)

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: whywere, inflammed123, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I think i would never be able to tell anyone about my ctb plans. It requires much courage to open up to people. I am happy for you that you found your way, good luck friend :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, whywere, HowSoonIsNow and 1 other person
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Yeah a hotel sounds like a great idea. That's what I would do.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, HowSoonIsNow and Deleted member 4993
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I would never again tell anyone my ctb plans. I did 1 time and they blabbed and it got me locked up for a long time. My heart goes out to you as far as whatever got you to this spot in life. I care for you alot and only want the best for you. Where ever the journey takes you PLEASE always remember that i, and I hope I can speak for the global family here, loves, cherishes and only wants you to be happy. Safe journey where ever that may to you. LOVE and peace to you GREAT global family member!:heart:

Reactions: sadworld
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
I would never again tell anyone my ctb plans. I did 1 time and they blabbed and it got me locked up for a long time. My heart goes out to you as far as whatever got you to this spot in life. I care for you alot and only want the best for you. Where ever the journey takes you PLEASE always remember that i, and I hope I can speak for the global family here, loves, cherishes and only wants you to be happy. Safe journey where ever that may to you. LOVE and peace to you GREAT global family member!:heart:
Yeah I wouldn't tell anyone. You were very brave.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, HowSoonIsNow and sadworld
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
I think i would never be able to tell anyone about my ctb plans. It requires much courage to open up to people. I am happy for you that you found your way, good luck friend :hug:
Thank you my friend, I'm feeling really calm about it. I just wanted the time to go faster, it's really weird to pretend that I'm living when I'm just waiting for my money
Yeah a hotel sounds like a great idea. That's what I would do.
I couldn't deal with the idea of my mom finding my ugly corpse..
Thank you, I really mean it. i almost cried, I hope that you also find your peace!! you seem like such a lovely person I'm sending you a lot of love
Yeah I wouldn't tell anyone. You were very brave.
Hehe, thank you my friend. I don't like to lie and I try to see my ctb as an euthanasia, does it sound weird? Maybe

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere and sadworld