evey8112

evey8112

Jan 25, 2021
So i am sitting on the couch staring off into space and i heard my my mom mumble on the phone " He just needs too suck it up and deal with it": Well i fucking cant im tired of people saying we are weak for having mental issues. Try to live 1 day in my fucking shoes and then say oh just deal with it. I will CTB next month i am tired of this bullshit, Your parents and everyone care but no so much deep down everyone just cares about themselves they even would rather you stay here and suffer then CTB and be at peace. this society makes me sick and i do not owe my parents anything they brought me into this miserable fucking world and ill take myself out. srry just had to vent guys. thanks for taking the time to read.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Prime0, Misfit72, lotus11 and 17 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings are completely understandable. Nobody should have to 'deal with it' if they don't wish to, as after all there is no value and benefit to suffering unnecessarily, just to cease to exist eventually anyway. I only admire those who choose to free themselves from it all. But yes, I hate the view that society holds that life must be prolonged at all costs, rather than be seen as a personal choice whether to continue existing or not. It's insane to try and force people to stay here against their wishes, I've never wanted anything to do with the burden that is existence, it's a curse to have the ability to be aware of all this. When life itself is the true problem, which it is for me, only death could ever be the solution.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tried-tireD, Fulminare, Pentobarbital_Plz and 5 others
evey8112

evey8112

Jan 25, 2021
Your feelings are completely understandable. Nobody should have to 'deal with it' if they don't wish to, as after all there is no value and benefit to suffering unnecessarily, just to cease to exist eventually anyway. I only admire those who choose to free themselves from it all. But yes, I hate the view that society holds that life must be prolonged at all costs, rather than be seen as a personal choice whether to continue existing or not. It's insane to try and force people to stay here against their wishes, I've never wanted anything to do with the burden that is existence, it's a curse to have the ability to be aware of all this. When life itself is the true problem, which it is for me, only death could ever be the solution.
thanks you (:

Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
On your farewell note why don't you write 'you all just need to suck it up and deal with it. '

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Noisemaker, whatevs, deathissosad and 6 others
ForeverLonely82

ForeverLonely82

Student
Dec 22, 2021
My mother is just as bad. Puts her feelings above her child and has been like that for as long as I can remember. The many times I tried to CTB in my youth I was told by her "He's just wanting attention". NO..I don't want attention. I want out of this shitty existence that you selfishly gave me! "we did it out of love" Fuck you! I am ugly and fat because of your shitty genetics. Both you and dad are dumb people and while I excell at some things, I am an idiot on things that other people can understand. You didn't think about any of this when giving birth. Fine.. you fucked up with me, but I won't make the same mistake. I refuse to procreate in this life. It ends with me. I don't want something innocent get wrecked emotionally by how this world is and given the crap genetics I have. that's not fair. Parents are selfish and think they know how it's like to be in our skin when we are totally different people with separate minds. I don't understand parents and thank god I'll never be one.

• Hugs
Reactions: Prime0, 0000000000000, Hollowman and 1 other person
T

Tried-tireD

Dec 19, 2022
When I needed to ask my parents for meds, I knew they wouldn't understand. I just needed money. My dad told me that it's just a phase and both my parents forced me to tell them what the source of all my issues is when I was still figuring out everything. You think we can just instantly find the answer? You think there's a switch we can just flip in our brains and then we all just kumbaya?

I'm laughing now because I lied to them saying I'm fine. I'm deceiving them all now and it's funny how they really have no idea.

It's like, because they are our parents they think they automatically know better and we're just too young to understand (that's probably just me tho). It sucks when the "family that's always there for you" doesn't take the time to listen and understand when it truly matters.

Reactions: Prime0