• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just don't really relate to so much on here personally, it often feels like I'm alone in truly hating existence. I'd never wish to exist under any circumstances, I only want nothingness. I don't believe in the idea of "recovery" that people like to go on about, rather wanting death is all that feels rational to me, the problem lies in existence itself and being suicidal is all that makes sense, I'd never want to exist under any circumstances.

I know that I was never meant to exist, I don't belong in such a hellish and cruel world filled with so many humans who just want to prolong the suffering of others. I don't want to suffer at all and in existence there is endless potential to suffer, all that I wish is to be unaware for all eternity. I cannot stand anything pro-life, life valuing or anything that suggests that existence is something positive, it just makes me want death more but I really wish I never existed, existence truly caused nothing but harm and was always undesirable in the first place, to have the ability to exist will always be such a futile and torturous burden to me.
I hope I fall asleep soon as sleeping is the closest to death, I'm so tired of suffering here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ToastInTheShell, DepressedDude, UmbraDweller and 8 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
I see your posts and often relate to them a lot, and we could agree with things up to a point before our views deviate, but I know you don't want that, right? You want people who agree with you 100%.

I hope you can get some good sleep tonight.

Reactions: BeforeSpring, Praestat_Mori, LaVieEnRose and 2 others
ArteriesBindEveryon

ArteriesBindEveryon

Feb 9, 2023
I just don't really relate to so much on here personally, it often feels like I'm alone in truly hating existence. I'd never wish to exist under any circumstances, I only want nothingness. I don't believe in the idea of "recovery" that people like to go on about, rather wanting death is all that feels rational to me, the problem lies in existence itself and being suicidal is all that makes sense, I'd never want to exist under any circumstances.

I know that I was never meant to exist, I don't belong in such a hellish and cruel world filled with so many humans who just want to prolong the suffering of others. I don't want to suffer at all and in existence there is endless potential to suffer, all that I wish is to be unaware for all eternity. I cannot stand anything pro-life, life valuing or anything that suggests that existence is something positive, it just makes me want death more but I really wish I never existed, existence truly caused nothing but harm and was always undesirable in the first place, to have the ability to exist will always be such a futile and torturous burden to me.
I hope I fall asleep soon as sleeping is the closest to death, I'm so tired of suffering here.
You've been active on this site for a very long time, constantly exposing yourself to people at their worst and feeling like nothing has meaning. It's only natural that you feel exhausted from everything. If it's any consolation, I think I speak for everyone here when I say that your existence is of value to us.

• Hugs
Reactions: idk3, worthIess, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024

You're not alone: I hate existence too, I'm just struggling to gain the fortitude to hang myself.

Reactions: worthIess, Praestat_Mori and ijustwishtodie
thepiecessatup

thepiecessatup

Jan 9, 2024
So fed up of hearing this judgement.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, UKscotty and divinemistress36
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
honey no i'm here

Reactions: worthIess, Praestat_Mori and Yuki_03
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
A lot of people hate exsitence actually

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Hollowman, tsumihoroboshi and 2 others
F

flyintothemoonagain

May 17, 2024
I definitely am right there with you

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, myusername890, BlazingBob and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
You aren't alone in this @FuneralCry because I'm here with you and I relate to you a lot. I always related to your posts and I think that you're absolutely correct about existence. I also hate existence itself which is something I see other users here not do (as they hate their own personal circumstances rather than life itself). I see death as rational and peaceful too. I never really understood why people value suffering so much... I personally want to avoid any and all suffering which is something that can only be achieved after death

• Love
Reactions: iloverachel, worthIess, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
I'm sorry that you don't see this space a safe one. And I know you don't really read your responses anymore, so anyways.

I feel sorry that all this was terrible. Your threads were the ones that got me into SS. You were outspoken and open about so much that I agreed about. Though of course I had some different views, Your thoughts on "recovery", the growth in some 'meaningless' threads, the overcrowding, those people that are just dumb; you have endured so much and I truly admire you. I'm sorry if i ever did anything that bothered you, but if you read this and want me to change something or want to talk about something that bothered you, I'm open to hear from you, @FuneralCry.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Of course! You either black or white..

Reactions: Kapsyl
jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
I'll admit OP. I don't feel as strongly about this as you do. But I completely understand why you hold the views and feelings that you do.

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
You are definitely not alone in hating existence
From my short 2 months here I've seen at least 20 goodbye thread and probably hundreds of people hating life