• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Umi__

Umi__

life is pretty much worthless
Sep 9, 2023
Guys I need ur opinions about ctb with firearm and SN, I tried ctb with my firearm yesterday but I don't know... I'm not scared about dying and such. I did my best but I couldn't pulled the trigger... I find a SN (%99.00 pure.), antiemetic and such. I can complete my plan with Sn or pistol what do you guys think (i just want ur honest opinions)

• Hugs
Reactions: girlsboysthems, Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
It is your choice. It is normal to not be able to pull the trigger and for SN, lots of people can't bring themselves to drink the drink. It is your choice on which method to do, whichever suits you best.

Also, the SN might be marketed as 99% pure but it may be wrong so you should buy tests as well just to be safe.

Reactions: girlsboysthems and Deleted member 65988
Umi__

Umi__

Sep 9, 2023
It is your choice. It is normal to not be able to pull the trigger and for SN, lots of people can't bring themselves to drink the drink. It is your choice on which method to do, whichever suits you best.

Also, the SN might be marketed as 99% pure but it may be wrong so you should buy tests as well just to be safe.
how can I test it and also ofc its up to me but i want other ppls opinion. I saw a blood test

• Hugs
Reactions: girlsboysthems and アホペンギン
D

Deleted member 65988

As much as I've chosen sn as my method, I'd definitely take the pistol as long as it's over .22 caliber though but ideally, I'd prefer a revolver or rifle.

• Hugs
Reactions: girlsboysthems and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
how can I test it and also ofc its up to me but i want other ppls opinion. I saw a blood test
The blood test only proves that nitrite is present in the substance rather than showing the purity. Buy some aquarium test strips online, preferably the ones from amazon because they are used the most.

Reactions: girlsboysthems and jar-baby
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I'd use the gun, it's almost impossible to fail if you aim right and you won't have to worry about feeling bad, vomiting, being found too soon, etc.

But yeah, the only obstacle is the SI, I wish I could help you but it's you against your human nature.

• Hugs
Reactions: silentcicada, Deleted member 65988, Umi__ and 1 other person
Umi__

Umi__

Sep 9, 2023
I'd use the gun, it's almost impossible to fail if you aim right and you won't have to worry about feeling bad, vomiting, being found too soon, etc.

But yeah, the only obstacle is the SI, I wish I could help you but it's you against your human nature.
being found too soon is simply impossible for my situation I live alone with my cats but yea vomiting and risks makes me stay away from sn

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
D

Deleted member 65988

Si is just that one thing standing in the way, no matter how deadly a method will be

• Hugs
Reactions: thebookofdisquiet., jar-baby, Umi__ and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
being found too soon is simply impossible for my situation I live alone with my cats but yea vomiting and risks makes me stay away from sn
Offtopic, but, what will happen with your cats when you ctb? :(

Reactions: ChronicallyCynical and Umi__
D

Deleted member 65988

Not a big fan of the vomiting but it is what it is, there will always be drawbacks in one form or another for each method, just about what you feel you can be personally comfortable with.

Reactions: Umi__
Umi__

Umi__

Sep 9, 2023
The blood test only proves that nitrite is present in the substance rather than showing the purity. Buy some aquarium test strips online, preferably the ones from amazon because they are used the most.
I live in Turkey and really I don't have so many time for shipping
Offtopic, but, what will happen with your cats when you ctb? :(
that part scares me most... I tried partial hanging before and seeing them like that I don't wanna leave them they are my everything

• Hugs
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I live in Turkey and really I don't have so many time for shipping

that part scares me most... I tried partial hanging before and seeing them like that I don't wanna leave them they are my everything
Oh okay, then the blood test will suffice, then. Just be careful because the SN may not be pure enough, the seller may be lying.

Do you want to try giving your cats to family members?

Umi__

Umi__

Sep 9, 2023
Oh okay, then the blood test will suffice, then. Just be careful because the SN may not be pure enough, the seller may be lying.

Do you want to try giving your cats to family members?
they all died in a car accident 2 weeks ago

• Aww..
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Frankly, whether I'd choose SN or a gun completely depends on the type and caliber of the gun. If it's some .22 pea-shooter, I'd take SN any day over that. It also depends on how you plan to use the gun, where on your person you plan on shooting yourself. The only fool-proof firearm method, IMO, is with a shotgun blast into the mouth that takes out 1/2 the back of your head. It's gruesome for sure, but effective. Holding a gun to the side of your head, like a pistol, introduces a lot of uncertainty into the equation, like what if you flinch just a little while squeezing the trigger and only seriously injure yourself.

Reactions: Umi__ and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Holy hell, I'm so sorry about that. Fuck I'm really sorry about that, to hear about this is just absolutely sad.

Umi__

Umi__

Sep 9, 2023
fuck… I'm so sorry…

What will happen with your cats, then, after you ctb?
honestly I don't know... I tried to contact with my friends and try to give them but they don't want it I don't know...
Frankly, whether I'd choose SN or a gun completely depends on the type and caliber of the gun. If it's some .22 pea-shooter, I'd take SN any day over that. It also depends on how you plan to use the gun, where on your person you plan on shooting yourself. The only fool-proof firearm method, IMO, is with a shotgun blast into the mouth that takes out 1/2 the back of your head. It's gruesome for sure, but effective. Holding a gun to the side of your head, like a pistol, introduces a lot of uncertainty into the equation, like what if you flinch just a little while squeezing the trigger and only seriously injure yourself.
yea I have a pistol and it's not high caliber thats why I'm more into sn method rn but I can't wait to test my sn don't know what to do

• Aww..
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
honestly I don't know... I tried to contact with my friends and try to give them but they don't want it I don't know...

yea I have a pistol and it's not high caliber thats why I'm more into sn method rn but I can't wait to test my sn don't know what to do
Try sending them to a rescue place, they will be brought to a good home or if you got the cats from a breeder then the breeder may be willing to take the cats back.

• Love
Umi__

Umi__

Sep 9, 2023
Holy hell, I'm so sorry about that. Fuck I'm really sorry about that, to hear about this is just absolutely sad.
it's okey guys I feel guilty but yea it is what it is

thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
honestly I don't know... I tried to contact with my friends and try to give them but they don't want it I don't know.
Do you think you could find any kind of shelter for them? Any place that takes care of stray animals and put them for adoption?

• Love
D

Deleted member 65988

Understandable if its anything over .22 caliber because I don't think its worth the risk at that point. It really depends where your sn comes from, if it is a local chemical supplier then chances are the purity is as it is because what reason would they have to sell something that isn't as pure as stated especially since they aren't solely selling to private individual but companies and labs for testing especially in the case of AR grade sn which is meant for lab testing only.

Umi__

Umi__

Sep 9, 2023
Try sending them to a rescue place, they will be brought to a good home or if you got the cats from a breeder then the breeder may be willing to take the cats back.
rescue place and shelters in Turkey are the worsts... I adopt them in rescue place I'll never give them back to that
Understandable if its anything over .22 caliber because I don't think its worth the risk at that point. It really depends where your sn comes from, if it is a local chemical supplier then chances are the purity is as it is because what reason would they have to sell something that isn't as pure as stated especially since they aren't solely selling to private individual but companies and labs for testing especially in the case of AR grade sn which is meant for lab testing only.
I buy it from a company but it was cheap (it was the most priced option in Turkey but very cheap in worldwide)

• Aww..
D

Deleted member 65988

@jar-baby off-topic but surprised I'd ever see you react to anything I say.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
rescue place and shelters in Turkey are the worsts... I adopt them in rescue place I'll never give them back to that
Then, the best option is just to let them on the streets. They are taken care of well on the streets because they are provided with food and water, shelter too.

Umi__

Umi__

Sep 9, 2023
Then, the best option is just to let them on the streets. They are taken care of well on the streets because they are provided with food and water, shelter too.
yes I live in a first floor my plan was open the window while I ctb?

cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
That's awful, losing your family so suddenly. I'm so sorry.

Did you want to ctb before the accident?
Can you get any help for all the distress you must feel?

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Umi__
Umi__

Umi__

Sep 9, 2023
normally I wanna plan and do everything perfect for my ctb but I really don't have time. After my family died, their debts were left to me and it's impossible to cover these debts and it kinda trigger my anxiety and depression again
That's awful, losing your family so suddenly. I'm so sorry.

Did you want to ctb before the accident?
Can you get any help for all the distress you must feel?
I'm struggling with depression for 6 year and I wanna ctb for so many years ago but that accident is the trigger for me I guess

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cosifantutti, ChronicallyCynical and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
yes I live in a first floor my plan was open the window while I ctb?
If they are loyal then they will stay at home but if not then they will escape.

D

Deleted member 65988

After my family died, their debts were left to me and it's impossible to cover these debts and it kinda trigger my anxiety and depression again
This is easily one of the more sad and heartbreaking situations I've come across here. I'm so sorry this happened but those words can't possibly enough.

• Love
Umi__

Umi__

Sep 9, 2023
If they are loyal then they will stay at home but if not then they will escape.
they can't basically wait forever they are royal they always wait when I open my window but we are talking about 1 or 2 day

Reactions: thebookofdisquiet.