• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

traumatologia

traumatologia

A series of unfortunate events
Feb 22, 2023
Hi, I'm coming back to SS. I was better, but that was only an ilusion. I don't really want to talk about what's happening to me. I feel that I only need someone who can help me to finally end myself. A lot of people is trying to keep me here, and they succed in some way but this week i realised that all the good moments ends and the bad things still there in my life, so I need someone to talk about this.
Sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language, but this page doesn't exist in mine

• Hugs
Reactions: AvoidingMyself, chop and bluebus
A

allthatimsaying

Aug 14, 2023
I'm sorry about these bad things. We are here and I hope you find your way to peace.

May I inquire what is your first language?

Reactions: Soy un perdedor and bluebus
traumatologia

traumatologia

A series of unfortunate events
Feb 22, 2023
Thank you... Spanish

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Sorry for your situation. you can't send messages until you have a few more messages, feel free to DM me.

Reactions: Soy un perdedor