spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

A whisper to her scream, an autumn in my green.
Jun 12, 2023
I swear to god like, logically I know the failure rate is fucking astronomical but every time I get impulsive irs rhe first thing I reach for because it feels like the best one and now I feel like ass💀

• Love
Reactions: soft-flower345
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Failing ctb sounds so awful to me, easily accessible pills could never be a reliable method as if suicide was that easy then the pills would just be restricted from people as this society is so anti-suicide. I hope you don't suffer anymore failed attempts from that.

• Love
Reactions: soft-flower345
spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

A whisper to her scream, an autumn in my green.
Jun 12, 2023
Failing ctb sounds so awful to me, easily accessible pills could never be a reliable method as if suicide was that easy then the pills would just be restricted from people as this society is so anti-suicide. I hope you don't suffer anymore failed attempts from that.
God if that isn't right. Since it was my old medication I was hoping that mixed with alcohol might do it cause I was so desperate at the time.
Thank you for the kind wishes, I'm hoping the next one will be the last

ihatethisplanet

ihatethisplanet

Jun 21, 2023
There are labels on benzos and hydrocodone (I have the kind without acetaminophen) saying to not drink with them or it could be fatal. How much would one have to drink to have it work? I have anti-nausea meds.

It seems so many celebs overdose from a mixture of medications and alcohol. Why does it work for them?

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
There are labels on benzos and hydrocodone (I have the kind without acetaminophen) saying to not drink with them or it could be fatal. How much would one have to drink to have it work? I have anti-nausea meds.

It seems so many celebs overdose from a mixture of medications and alcohol. Why does it work for them?
Honestly I always wonder this too but I think it depends on a couple of things.

Tolerance to benzo/medication
Tolerance to alcohol
Stomach condition
How your body both reacts & absorbs/metabolizes things.

Like imo you need to metabolize it at a decent rate while also having a low tolerance but high enough to not puke or anything.

Plus the body is just generally resilient and ur more likely to pass out and wake up fine 😮‍💨

• Informative
Reactions: ihatethisplanet and locked*n*loaded