Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
I need to stop watching my friends on instagram having a good time, because it triggers my survival instinct to want to fight more. But i know i dont want it anymore. I know i want peace more.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nlis2244, Ampsvx123, Immensevoid and 4 others
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Instagram is the only social network i use but i don't like spending my time liking photos, etc... i feel a little jealous when i see people with a good, stable life and basically everything i don't have, especially happiness true.

• Love
Reactions: Nlis2244, Immensevoid, gonegirl1 and 1 other person
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
Instagram is pure CTB fuel for me. Everyone posting the highlights of their lives makes it seem like everyone is happy all the time. The harsh reality is that many people on Instagram are depressed and only smile for the camera. Deleted my account years ago, good riddance.

• Love
Reactions: SafferGuy, Immensevoid, Aim and 2 others
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Instagram is pure CTB fuel for me. Everyone posting the highlights of their lives makes it seem like everyone is happy all the time. The harsh reality is that many people on Instagram are depressed and only smile for the camera. Deleted my account years ago, good riddance.
This exactly

• Love
Reactions: Oneness
Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
omg what a relif that must have felt! I so understand you. <3 Good for you! <3 I have been on the point of doing the same thing so many times, but ever since i suddenly stopped socializing. I feel like its the only way for me to be a litle updated on what is going on in their life. And it makes the lonelyness not as bad... hmm.. think i really need to way the prons and cons of this situastion.

• Love
Reactions: Oneness