• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
I'm so angry that I'm shaking. A lot has come up tonight. I cut for the first time in months. And of course my mind immediately flies to all my exit options. But I can't do it tonight. Not here, not now. And I said I'd never do it impulsively.

So I guess I'm asking for support. And I guess I'm asking is there a chance anyone here might be online throughout the night in case I need to reach out?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Suicidebydeath
intelatedtojimmi

intelatedtojimmi

Mar 26, 2021
I'm so angry that I'm shaking. A lot has come up tonight. I cut for the first time in months. And of course my mind immediately flies to all my exit options. But I can't do it tonight. Not here, not now. And I said I'd never do it impulsively.

So I guess I'm asking for support. And I guess I'm asking is there a chance anyone here might be online throughout the night in case I need to reach out?
I just got done burning myself. I'm sorry you felt so much pain you had to do that. I'm scared of suffering any pain but I'm done with living this life I'm so unhappy. I've been unhappy most my life. You can talk to me. This place is the only place I feel safe to go without getting hospitalized…. Don't cut yourself anymore. Let's just talk about it

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and symphony
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
I just got done burning myself. I'm sorry you felt so much pain you had to do that. I'm scared of suffering any pain but I'm done with living this life I'm so unhappy. I've been unhappy most my life. You can talk to me. This place is the only place I feel safe to go without getting hospitalized…. Don't cut yourself anymore. Let's just talk about it
Hey, sorry it came to that. Such a brutal form of sh... I hear your pain. Stay safe.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
intelatedtojimmi

intelatedtojimmi

Mar 26, 2021
You too. Anything you want to talk about?

• Love
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
You too. Anything you want to talk about?
Not really. Just made this post to try to stabilize myself and feel less alone. I'm scrambling to make plans to get out of a bad (physical) situation ASAP and need to be a little more clear-minded to do so.

But thanks for the offer. Anything you want to talk about?

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are going through this. I can imagine that it must be so awful being in that situation. I know that it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. I hope that you find the relief you are looking for.

• Love