watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Hi fwens.

I recently had bursts of anger because I keep remembering that day when my father took my SN and called the cops who put me in handcuffs and sent me to the ward. It was during this time that I also lost Lillie.
A few days ago I punched my father and brother with my weak arms, apologized since then but it was plain bullshit. I want to punch them everyday. To me theyre total dipshits, but objectively theyre just blindly loving me. My father would do anything for me to be alive and happy, but thats not what I want. Like, at all.

I just want ded.

Back when I had SN, there was this manipulative fuck from this site who """""""""saved""""""""""" me. Claimed he loved me. What a fucking [REDACTED]. Would drop his username but I'm not that kind of asshole.

I miss my SN, and I need a way to let the anger out. Oh and I'm actively trying to get my hands on it again, so if anyone has any advice/ would like to help me (I'm from france) PMs are open.

Thanks.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pole, hʚll, chocolatebar and 4 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
People actually get into relationships from this site? I've asked like five women on here to e-marry me and I always get rejected. If any ladies are reading this, check my solution score.

• Yay!
Reactions: occamsrazor, NasiGoreng, Journeytoletgo and 3 others
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
People actually get into relationships from this site? I've asked like five women on here to e-marry me and I always get rejected. If any ladies are reading this, check my solution score.
yeah wrong site to find your soulmate

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
People actually get into relationships from this site? I've asked like five women on here to e-marry me and I always get rejected.
You got gangbanged the other day, doesn't that count for anything? Ingrate.

• Hmph!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
lol this thread is already a mess

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Makko, BottomlessPit and motel rooms
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Back when I had SN, there was this manipulative fuck from this site who """""""""saved""""""""""" me. Claimed he loved me. What a fucking [REDACTED]. Would drop his username but I'm not that kind of asshole.
I have no idea of what happened, but it's always risky to gain proximity to people in this site (isn't this true for everywhere?), because there are some extremely sick people among us, like wolves dressed as sheep. However, there are also some great people here and it's awesome to pass some time with them, leaving us in some sort of dilemma.

Reactions: Regen and Sadaiz
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Bro the guys you have sex with are not straight per definition.
I know that, I'm just too damn compassionate to correct them. There's no harm in a beginner believing that getting head from me & giving me a handjob doesn't make him bi/gay

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
what the heck

Reactions: Makko
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Maybe get the SN shipped to an alternate address? If you have one, that is.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
If you have some disposable money, rent a postal box and order the SN there. You can store it there, too. Storing things like that at home when you live with others is just begging for a scandal.

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
If you have some disposable money, rent a postal box and order the SN there. You can store it there, too. Storing things like that at home when you live with others is just begging for a scandal.
thats fair enough, but theres only ONE po box company where I live. And last time I went there they were closed because of covid. I will go monday once again and see. Thanks for your help tho. (oh, and I tried Poste Restante, it didnt go well.)