• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FadeOut

FadeOut

Aug 9, 2022
Existence is painful. I've never tried drugs, but I think I need to smoke some weed in order to just not go mental while I prepare for ctb.
Any tips for getting access to weed?

Reactions: TheLastK
catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
no BUT the thing is i am fucking done with existing i should have killed myself a long time ago

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
It's hard finding a dealer, it's about who you know. For the rest of us there's the dark web markets at least

TheLastK

TheLastK

You can just call me K
Aug 6, 2022
Depends on where you are. Currently in eastern Europe, wandered around a park until we met some people who were smoking, sourced from them. Honestly though I don't recommend doing this too often, I smoked everyday for about 2-3 years and ended up with a condition called CHS, where essentially I can no longer smoke without getting seriously ill. As with anything, moderation is key, else it all be taken away from you.

Reactions: 710
FadeOut

FadeOut

Aug 9, 2022
Depends on where you are. Currently in eastern Europe, wandered around a park until we met some people who were smoking, sourced from them. Honestly though I don't recommend doing this too often, I smoked everyday for about 2-3 years and ended up with a condition called CHS, where essentially I can no longer smoke without getting seriously ill. As with anything, moderation is key, else it all be taken away from you.
Which country? It seems unlikely to just meet people smoking in the park around here. Anywhere else I could try? I've heard you can arrange a meeting with someone who can sell on tinder...

TheLastK

TheLastK

You can just call me K
Aug 6, 2022
Which country? It seems unlikely to just meet people smoking in the park around here. Anywhere else I could try? I've heard you can arrange a meeting with someone who can sell on tinder...
Unsure about tinder, and would rather not say what country but I am near the Mediterranean. If you find some stoners they will usually be more than happy to hook you u with someone. Just be careful with anything online, there are a lot of scams.

Reactions: FadeOut
Raskolnikov's Axe

Raskolnikov's Axe

Aug 31, 2022
It's easier if you are in those social circles. I'd advise against doing anything online, though. Try orbiting around places with bad reputation around your place of residence and approach someone. Be respectful and tactful, don't ask out of the blue, they might think you are a cop.

Reactions: FadeOut and TheLastK
stillmind2

stillmind2

Aug 22, 2022
Existence is painful. I've never tried drugs, but I think I need to smoke some weed in order to just not go mental while I prepare for ctb.
Any tips for getting access to weed?
It's easier if you are in those social circles. I'd advise against doing anything online, though. Try orbiting around places with bad reputation around your place of residence and approach someone. Be respectful and tactful, don't ask out of the blue, they might think you are a cop.
It's hard finding a dealer, it's about who you know. For the rest of us there's the dark web markets at least
The only way i know to access the dark web is through Tor bwser or a VPN.