• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
It's got so many problems. The service engine light has been on for God knows how long. The tires aren't totally flat but they've got some damage and probably need alignment. Part of my bumper is literally held together with tape...

But when am I going to get it in? I need my car. It needs to keep driving every day. Actually, with my new work, I need it to go even farther every day. If I don't go to work, I can't afford the repairs. I'm trying to take it easy. Easy on the gas, easy on the brakes, but it's handling kinda rough these days and I get this feeling it's going to fall apart any moment now and leave me stranded in the middle of nowhere.

(The car is me. I know, so fucking clever, right.)

• Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, LaVieEnRose, jar-baby and 3 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Nice metaphor!
In my case, if my car was me, I would like to blow up my car please and set it on fire so no pieces remain

• Yay!
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
Nice metaphor!
In my case, if my car was me, I would like to blow up my car please and set it on fire so no pieces remain
Just musing to myself in traffic. Most of those are problems I've actually had addressed lately, and I thought, 'isn't that just like life? I take it in and get something fixed and a week later there's a different problem.'

• Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, vak and iloverachel
Havnis

Havnis

XXXX'ed out 🌲🌲🌲🌲
May 15, 2024
I am an engineered product, a testament of the techno-capital commercial's endeavor toward singularity.they call me electrical engineer.

• Yay!
Reactions: derpyderpins