C

circus22

Jul 11, 2024
Something happened today and it was my last straw. I need to ctb today because I can't live another second longer to deal with my problems. I don't even have a proper method planned but I need to figure something out.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: davidtorez, Plentiful_Despair, etherealspring and 4 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
What are your ideas? Impulse type stuff rarely works out well.

Reactions: anonymous101101, Plato'sCaveDweller and Booman
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Something happened today and it was my last straw. I need to ctb today because I can't live another second longer to deal with my problems. I don't even have a proper method planned but I need to figure something out.
I'm with locked*n*loaded on this one. CTBing on impulse (especially without a preplanned and researched method) is never a good idea. I believe this sort of thing plays a big role in the 25/1 failure/success ratio when it comes to attempting suicide, since most people are not gonna due their due diligence and preplan shit beforehand. This is why it's good to have a method researched and on hand, so that whenever the time comes you'll be ready. Depending on your method, it could take days or even weeks to properly vet, research, acquire necessary products, and plan with a method. I'm sorry that life is beating you down, and I'm sure we can all sympathize with you in some way, but we don't want you to end up worse off because you didn't have a method on hand ready to go.

Is your situation truly dire? Something that requires you to go right now? Or is it possible for you to hold off a bit longer so that you have the time to properly think things through?

Reactions: anonymous101101
C

circus22

Jul 11, 2024
I'm with locked*n*loaded on this one. CTBing on impulse (especially without a preplanned and researched method) is never a good idea. I believe this sort of thing plays a big role in the 25/1 failure/success ratio when it comes to attempting suicide, since most people are not gonna due their due diligence and preplan shit beforehand. This is why it's good to have a method researched and on hand, so that whenever the time comes you'll be ready. Depending on your method, it could take days or even weeks to properly vet, research, acquire necessary products, and plan with a method. I'm sorry that life is beating you down, and I'm sure we can all sympathize with you in some way, but we don't want you to end up worse off because you didn't have a method on hand ready to go.

Is your situation truly dire? Something that requires you to go right now? Or is it possible for you to hold off a bit longer so that you have the time to properly think things through?
I need to go right now because I can't turn off my thoughts about it. I think I'm having an anxiety attack. I'm freaking out. I can't calm myself. I need it to stop.

• Aww..
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
impulsivity, or drawing it out endlessly for years or forever. Either is fine. People have the right to go on whatever terms or timescale they see fit or need.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace from the suffering, I wish you the best, to me existence really is too cruel.

Reactions: Plentiful_Despair
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I need to go right now because I can't turn off my thoughts about it. I think I'm having an anxiety attack. I'm freaking out. I can't calm myself. I need it to stop.
I understand. But having been there myself and now being out of that state, I can safely say that whatever you're feeling right now is likely going to pale in comparison to attempting suicide in your current state and then failing. Failure is not something you want to add to your plate, as it can vary between additional psychological stress/damage to actual physical damage from being maimed. It'll only make your hell even worse. And being in the state you're in is precisely why you shouldn't act on it right now, in my opinion.

I cannot tell you what to do, as it is your choice and your CTB. All I can do is look from the outside in, and give you information and an opinion. As Aprilfarewell said, you have the right to act as you wish and you may take your exit whenever you feel like it. But this is just my opinion I'm offering, so at the very least you should take into consideration the opinions of people here, it can only help.

I truly wish you well whatever you end up deciding to do.

Reactions: suffering_mo_7
C

circus22

Jul 11, 2024
I understand. But having been there myself and now being out of that state, I can safely say that whatever you're feeling right now is likely going to pale in comparison to attempting suicide in your current state and then failing. Failure is not something you want to add to your plate, as it can vary between additional psychological stress/damage to actual physical damage from being maimed. It'll only make your hell even worse. And being in the state you're in is precisely why you shouldn't act on it right now, in my opinion.

I cannot tell you what to do, as it is your choice and your CTB. All I can do is look from the outside in, and give you information and an opinion. As Aprilfarewell said, you have the right to act as you wish and you may take your exit whenever you feel like it. But this is just my opinion I'm offering, so at the very least you should take into consideration the opinions of people here, it can only help.

I truly wish you well whatever you end up deciding to do.
You were right. I'm physically fine but I couldn't do a method properly and I feel so much worse. Knowing that I couldn't ctb and am stuck here is driving me insane.

• Hugs
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
I feel like this almost every day and still haven't done it altough I have a shotgun. I'm such a fucking retarded coward