• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MoonDancer

MoonDancer

To the blessed darkness to which we return šŸ»
Nov 14, 2023
I need to die ASAP preferably within the week and Im kinda panicking right now which isn't helping but anything I can do or prepare to die at latest next week would be nice. I know I'm not supposed to rush but I don't care right now I need to be dead right now but I have nothing with me besides some razors but there's no way I'm killing myself with those I'm probably just going self harm for now to calm myself down but holy shit this is so fucking bad compared to feeling numb. I don't have much money and my jumping spot is too far to travel to without time, so links to other discussions that are cheap+effective, thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Kit1
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Sorry this isn't a link to methods, but did something happen recently that's made you feel so desperate to die?

Inbox is open if you need. I'm sorry you're feeling so horrible.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Kit1
M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
I'm sorry you are in this. I also have soooo many moments like this too. But I plan to get ready for around xmas. I don't have any quick ways out. Here if you need to vent and need a listening ear.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
What's going on? It sounds like you are feeling very agitated. It is generally not a good idea to make an attempt in such a system. Do you want to share some more about what's going on?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and MoonDancer
MoonDancer

MoonDancer

To the blessed darkness to which we return šŸ»
Nov 14, 2023
What's going on? It sounds like you are feeling very agitated. It is generally not a good idea to make an attempt in such a system. Do you want to share some more about what's going on?
I was holding on, just for a little. Maybe, maybe, you know? I need to stop letting people in, having hope that someone will finally love me. I'm so desperate for some semblance of affection because I never had it growing up and probably never will until I CTB, I just want to feel loved in my final moments, but I am well and truly alone and it just hits so hard when the last person you thought you had leaves you and your illusion of feeling a bit better vanishes before your eyes and the progress you've been trying to make to make your life happier before you die just crumples. I just want to feel needed by someone in my life, have someone hug me and hold me and tell me it'll be okay but it's not okay but they're there for me and that's all that matters. I'm so lonely

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Joarga
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so cruel how there isn't the option to just easily leave this existence in peace, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for from all the suffering.

Reactions: MoonDancer and donewithlife1