• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

miauimon

miauimon

Oct 16, 2018
I don't want it to be an impulsive decision. I'm gonna talk with my psychiatrist first that usually doesn't get scared when I talk about it. So as long as she doesn't feel like I'm 10 minutes away from doing it, she will help me to make the right decision. Right now I feel good and I am not too suicidal because Benzos. But I did write my note (which I have never done before I think) and while it felt good, it also felt bad. That's why I don't know yet if I want to do it.

But. It actually is an option. So I need some advice on potential methods. And yes, I have read the topics.
  • I do have the supplies here for the NN method, but apparently it isn't great. Does anyone consider this an actual good way to CTB?
  • I do not want a method that keeps my body disfigured as I don't want the person finding me to be super shocked.
  • I would prefer to OD; I know it is hard, but I do have some prescription drugs at home (Ritalin (I have ADD), Benzos, Anti-Emetic, Opipramol (tricyclic antidepressant)). I am just curious if there is a way to OD that is kind of reliable that doesn't involve N or other Opioids. I did read the PPH. But I'm wondering if someone has an idea. Maybe like since breathing gets tougher, I could put a plastic bag around my head, idk.
So I basically want an option that is peaceful, reliable, not too complicated, more or less fast as well as painless.

I know I am not the only one asking this kind of stuff, but maybe someone could give me more insight-

Thank you so much.